ADVERTISEMENT

FOX News Media proposes second Commie-la Harris-Trump debate moderated by Martha MacCallum, Bret Baier

right011.png

Reactions: 30CAT
I’d prefer Harris didn’t do another one. I think she’s basically maxed out the benefit she can get from debates unless Trump went fully unhinged at one and I don’t think he would. She could only mess up, not really improve.

These debates are stupid. I think they should interview each other.
I want to see candidates do long-form interviews with someone who will actually stop them & say “You’re avoiding the question” or “Go into detail & show me you actually understand what you’re proposing." I didn’t vote for Bernie but watching his interview with Rogan made me more receptive to some of his ideas.

I'd love to see Kamala sit down with Lex Fridman for just one full hour. Guy's highly intelligent, isn't combative, & isn't driven by gotcha bullshit. I just watched his interview with Cenk Uygur. Also, someone I don't agree with but I'll listen to an interview. Cenk was pretty honest but I can time stamp points where he clearly just abandons reality to make some leaps to fit his arguments. Lex probably should have stopped him but it was clear Cenk was making some shaky stands.

With Kamala, the dNC & her own campaign (if there's any separation) are making it seem like she's incapable of doing an interview where she'll actually be questioned on policy & previous statements. She's weak AF.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT