ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News's Shepard Smith debunks his network's favorite Hillary Clinton 'scandal, infuriates viewers

C'mon man, we need another investigation of Hillary. May I suggest someone to head the hearing that will get the job done quick and effectively.....gowdy...gowdy...gowdy...

You do realize that Shep Smith is Fox News token, gay liberal, right?

Yup, and it's hilarious!
CreepyHonestGoral.gif

You do realize that Shep Smith is Fox News token, gay liberal, right?

Better get rid of Hannity, too. Not only does he ding my gaydar (a young man from NYC moving to California, you know what they do out there), but now he's realizing it's not OK for a grown man to get a junior high girl to touch his pecker.

Reactions: sistersville
Who are the conservatives on CNN and MSNBC that have their own show/news hour? I seriously don't know, but I'm curious to see a list of names. I'm sure they have a couple tokens on some of the panels, but who are the conservative voices that have their own show?

Same with ABC, NBC, and CBS.

C'mon man, we need another investigation of Hillary. May I suggest someone to head the hearing that will get the job done quick and effectively.....gowdy...gowdy...gowdy...
SESSIONS, SESSIONS, SESSIONS... POOR extragreen TRYING TO ACT LIKE HILLARY UNDERGOING A REAL INVESTIGATION IS SOMEHOW ABSURD

Who are the conservatives on CNN and MSNBC that have their own show/news hour? I seriously don't know, but I'm curious to see a list of names. I'm sure they have a couple tokens on some of the panels, but who are the conservative voices that have their own show?

If you mean Bible-thumping, batshit crazy conservatives they have none. I consider Fareed Zakaria to be a neoconservative on foreign affairs and he is on CNN.

Better get rid of Hannity, too. Not only does he ding my gaydar (a young man from NYC moving to California, you know what they do out there), but now he's realizing it's not OK for a grown man to get a junior high girl to touch his pecker.
Bernie moved from new york to california

I think the difference is that on those "liberal progressive networks" you won't hear that "the right is destroying America" etc.. When you turn on Fox News all you hear is how the "left is destroying America," "the left is waging war against you".. etc.. I mean it's no wonder you guys hate us. It's sad really what Fox has become.

You’re kidding right?

“I think the difference is that on those "liberal progressive networks" you won't hear that "the right is destroying America" etc.. When you turn on Fox News all you hear is how the "left is destroying America," "the left is waging war against you".. etc.. I mean it's no wonder you guys hate us. It's sad really what Fox has become.”

You’re kidding right?

“I think the difference is that on those "liberal progressive networks" you won't hear that "the right is destroying America" etc.. When you turn on Fox News all you hear is how the "left is destroying America," "the left is waging war against you".. etc.. I mean it's no wonder you guys hate us. It's sad really what Fox has become.”

Nope.

ADVERTISEMENT