ADVERTISEMENT

Free COVID tests from the government may not work.

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007
I received mine in the mail yesterday. Not that I intend to use it, or care about having covid; it's just that I'm paying for it and at least want a piece of what my taxes are going towards.

This is par for the course for this, comprehensively Potato, administration. They legitimately cannot get anything right.

Did nobody check that the reagent in the tests becomes affected below 35 degrees and they're mailing these in the middle of January?

I received mine in the mail yesterday. Not that I intend to use it, or care about having covid; it's just that I'm paying for it and at least want a piece of what my taxes are going towards.

This is par for the course for this, comprehensively Potato, administration. They legitimately cannot get anything right.

Did nobody check that the reagent in the tests becomes affected below 35 degrees and they're mailing these in the middle of January?

E-bay. People in blue states that are still ate up with COVID hysteria will pay top dollar for those bad boys.

E-bay. People in blue states that are still ate up with COVID hysteria will pay top dollar for those bad boys.
robert-redford-jeremiah-johnson.gif

Don't you have to order it? Seems like a waste of time. They better damn well not send me one that I didn't request.

Junk mail of the worst kind. It would piss me off even more than just the pile of regular bullshit junk mail wanting to sell me couches that I'll never buy.

Don't you have to order it? Seems like a waste of time. They better damn well not send me one that I didn't request.

Junk mail of the worst kind. It would piss me off even more than just the pile of regular bullshit junk mail wanting to sell me couches that I'll never buy.
Just sell them on eBay for a ridiculously high price.

Read up on their plan. For an administration that was supposedly responsible for all the positives on the vaccine rollout, testing kits should have been a slam dunk. Seriously, read up on how it's being executed.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT