ADVERTISEMENT

FU

Whats Up What GIF by Amazon Prime Video

You know who you are.

That includes storm chasers, IT geeks, scientologist snake worshipers, men in tights, and anybody that calls California home.

Kiss my black ass, you geeky, dorky, cvck sucking Camel Toe voting girly men.

P.S. FU again
Watch it or else I’ll get you suspended again.

Pardon me.

I inadvertently left off men that pretend to be girls, Haitians that eat cats, anti-cop haters, white guys for her, fake libertarians, and 4-religion lunatics. Did I mention men in tights?

M-Herd

P.S. FU again

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
You know who you are.

That includes storm chasers, IT geeks, scientologist snake worshipers, men in tights, and anybody that calls California home.

Kiss my black ass, you geeky, dorky, cvck sucking Camel Toe voting girly men.

P.S. FU again
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

Pardon me.

I inadvertently left off men that pretend to be girls, Haitians that eat cats, anti-cop haters, white guys for her, fake libertarians, and 4-religion lunatics. Did I mention men in tights?

M-Herd

P.S. FU again
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT