ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL PICK THE SCORE THREAD Ga State

We should be able to score... The question is, can we slow down their passing game.

Marshall - 37
Ga State - 33

We should be able to score... The question is, can we slow down their passing game.

Marshall - 37
Ga State - 33
Our offense appears as though it's finding itself. Scoring hasn't been an issue, it's just keeping the other team from answering right back.

The only thing our offense needs to do is start faster. We don't really start moving the ball until later in the second quarter and really hitting until the second half.

Scoring by quarter.

1st
MU 17
Opponent 21

2nd
MU 51
Opponent 44

3rd
MU 52
Opponent 38

4th
MU 38
Opponent 27

Total
MU 158
Opponent 130

Last edited:
I don't think we win this one, I hope I am wrong. With our inconsistencies passing the ball down the field and our bad 3rd down percentage - I think it keeps us in the L column. I also dont see a good backup running back on our roster. When Ali is out of the game, we have no one that seem to move the change except Frencher.

Marshall 24
Ga State 31

Don't hate on me. Im hoping I'm way wrong.

I don't think we win this one, I hope I am wrong. With our inconsistencies passing the ball down the field and our bad 3rd down percentage - I think it keeps us in the L column. I also dont see a good backup running back on our roster. When Ali is out of the game, we have no one that seem to move the change except Frencher.

Marshall 24
Ga State 31

Don't hate on me. Im hoping I'm way wrong.
Payne is a backup. The issue I see is that he excels more as a downhill runner and Trickett doesn't seem to understand that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT