ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: FAU

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
we need a quick start tonight IMO. Hope we wore our big boy shoulder pads tonight!

Green is bad.

Edit: not bad like "Bad @$$ mo' fo'", bad like taking a big swig of milk and feeling the chunks in your mouth before the spoiled taste registers in your brain bad.

dont think we can win just passing the ball tonight. Better run some next possession

no defense no offense we are in trouble unless something changes in a hurry

We are way too small on defense. EG; our 165lb DB trying to cover a 220lb WR

Can’t run an offense when you don’t have a QB. Marshall has to get better there next year. And I don’t think another year of seasoning for IG will do it.

Between offense, defense, and STs...just from the eye test...not sure I’ve seen a less talented team sin the last 5-7 years. It’s pretty ugly.

3 and 13 and run the ball! Go Cramsey!

It’s baffling, and consistent play calling pattern since Doc has been the HC. He’s still holding the offense hostage, I do not believe Cramsey has free reign or even is able to call the game at all how he sees fit.

It’s baffling, and consistent play calling pattern since Doc has been the HC. He’s still holding the offense hostage, I do not believe Cramsey has free reign or even is able to call the game at all how he sees fit.

That and a shortage of real playmakers.

We have a bunch of overrated hyped up kids who are also poorly coached.

His inability to make quick decisions paralyzes this offense. Every freaking week

Crazy this is where we are after that 1st half at Boise.

injury bug hurts, but man, our QB is one of the worst in FBS.

Reactions: johns1124
Well well, my wife and I were just saying we never go down the middle then that happens

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT