ADVERTISEMENT

Game watching options

mlblack16.

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2017
Anyone know if any other source is going to stream the game? I have DirecTV, but between Uverse internet and my viewing package, I'm already paying over $150/month, and still doesn't come with CBS Sports.

I refuse to pay >$150/mo for TV/internet. Rigoddamndiculous.

Anyone know if any other source is going to stream the game? I have DirecTV, but between Uverse internet and my viewing package, I'm already paying over $150/month, and still doesn't come with CBS Sports.

I feel your pain. We also have Direct TV. Throw in Spectrum for phone and internet + wife needs Netflix and Hulu so she can binge watch her shows and it's beyond ridiculous! :eek:

yes, I can help you. Simply follow the 'Fire Doc' thread on HN tomorrow night, which typically will provide you with all the insights you will need. From there, it's all on you, to let your imagination run wild. If, by chance, there's little to no activity on HN, then you'll know the Herd is doing well.

In summary:

If the Herd is taking an awse-kicking, you'll see lots of activity and comments on HN.
If the Herd is delivering an awse-kicking, this forum will basically be a graveyard.

Games on CBSSN are streamed on the CBS sports app, but you have to have a password from your TV provider.

Wow. After years of bitching and moaning about our games being on the internet, we now have a bitch and moan about them not being.

Wow. After years of bitching and moaning about our games being on the internet, we now have a bitch and moan about them not being.

The bitching, if you want to call it that, is about the exorbitant cost of DirecTV.

Now then, kindly go and put your head back up your ass where it belongs.

Ooohhh, you got me there Samantha. If you'll notice, I said I refuse to pay over $150/mo for TV and internet, because it's bullshit. If you prefer to go through life being irresponsible with money, then go for it.

Ohh, you called me a girl. Gosh, that showed me.

So Marshall is not supposed to get paid for its games (CBS pays CUSA, CUSA pays MU) and it is “irresponsible” for me to assist in PAYING MY OWN WAY. In fact you “refuse” to pay “$150”.

Umm, cheapass, it is FIVE DOLLARS EXTRA for the package that CBSSN is in.

What a loser.

You need a better package from DirecTV. Given how many subscribers they've lost, their customer service will generally work out a discount on packages. At least they did with me.

That aside, what about going and watching the game at a local establishment?

Ohh, you called me a girl. Gosh, that showed me.

So Marshall is not supposed to get paid for its games (CBS pays CUSA, CUSA pays MU) and it is “irresponsible” for me to assist in PAYING MY OWN WAY. In fact you “refuse” to pay “$150”.

Umm, cheapass, it is FIVE DOLLARS EXTRA for the package that CBSSN is in.

What a loser.

You ignorant slvt, it's not the difference of $5, it will push my bill up to $180/mo, and I don't really watch TV, so if that logic doesn't make sense to you, I don't know what will. Marshall getting paid has nothing to do with the conversation. You're just virtue signalling, because it makes you feel like you're someone special and that you somehow make a difference in Marshall football.

So continue to run your whore mouth if you want. Nobody and I mean NOBODY on here likes you, so they find the abuse you're taking to be quite amusing.

You need a better package from DirecTV. Given how many subscribers they've lost, their customer service will generally work out a discount on packages. At least they did with me.

That aside, what about going and watching the game at a local establishment?

I'm in Columbus, which is ground zero for buckeye nation. Finding a local establishment that's playing the Marshall game instead of OSU vs Northwestern, which, by the way, has been moved from FS1 to B1G Network (ironically I get on DirecTV) will be like finding Samantha's brain. I've seen people posting online about how they don't get B1G and are pissed they will have to go somewhere to watch.

Also, I did spend an hour on the phone and that's the best deal of internet and DirecTV they would offer. They promised better discounts through online chat, but none of the discounts were ever applied. I saved all the chat records and read verbatim, but they said those offers should never have been made.

If I were on my laptop, I would copy/paste the Trump "WRONG" gif

See my post above

I’ve got your back.

WINNER!!!!

source.gif

You ignorant slvt, it's not the difference of $5, it will push my bill up to $180/mo, ... Marshall getting paid has nothing to do with the conversation.

Wow, you not only called me a girl, but a girl who has different sexual mores than you wish, that really showed me. And you told nobody liked me. Awwwwww.

Actually, the package with CBSSN is less than $65, but anyway your original post is “how can I steal this game”. It is no different from you asking how to sneak into the next home game, and then bitching and moaning about how expensive everything is.

PAY YOUR WAY, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.

Wow, you not only called me a girl, but a girl who has different sexual mores than you wish, that really showed me. And you told nobody liked me. Awwwwww.

Actually, the package with CBSSN is less than $65, but anyway your original post is “how can I steal this game”. It is no different from you asking how to sneak into the next home game, and then bitching and moaning about how expensive everything is.

PAY YOUR WAY, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.

I don't know what cost you're making up, but that is just as inaccurate as everything else you claim to be fact on here. Any price you're quoting depends on several factors, such as which market you're located, if you're a current or new customer, etc.

To get that channel is the Xtra package, which is $80 for the first 12 months, and for new customers. That's right, if you're a customer of several years, you will not even get it for that price.

Now, the only reason I'm bothering to respond is because you're a lying POS. Basically everyone on here knows this, but in case we had any new visitors, it's important that even they are told of your predilection for telling lies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT