ADVERTISEMENT

Games like this

small_cover.jpg

Reactions: Elkview
make me wish the Justice/Pruett coup attempt would have been successful.

How can a governor not get rid of them? I would have taken all their money down to paper clips if that is what it took. The big gov is worth a billion or three. Get dirty and make it happen if you have to.

What does Jerome Gilbert do? Maybe he is from Miss State and he thinks finishing second in a division is a miracle or something. Hamrick? Singed Doc to a life contract. BS.

Come on Big Gov. Make it happen. They all can go IMO.

Ruining My Saturday's sucks!

Reactions: Elkview
I saw that Justice was at the game yesterday. We are long past Pruett being an option, but I wonder if yesterday’s debacle starts stoking the fire from the governor’s office for a change.

Last edited:
Maybe, but Justice has bigger issues to worry about, both personally and in the Governor's Mansion. And some of those issues are rumored to be coming at him sooner rather than later.

Get the Governor to order WVU and Marshall play home and home in all sports.

Given how many future seasons are set with future opponents, when could the game be scheduled? Are you in favor of both schools paying a lot of money to get out of several contracts? That doesn't make much sense, fiscally speaking.

- Drop the WVU talk. Well plowed ground, nothing new to be said, and it just attracts WVU posters.

- Pruett would be, AFAIK, the oldest new hire coach ever. Even if he is a miracle worker and a super genius, he would be pushing 80 before his recruits start to make a difference.

- JJ has his own issues, and in any event, is not going to fully fund MU athletics, nor should he be expected to. Step up.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT