ADVERTISEMENT

Gas prices already going up

Dont worry. Prez Harris has a plan. It's simple. Rising gasoline prices grows the economy, creates more jobs, by making everything people buy more expensive.

They have a great plan, feed your base a line of BS and stop domestic production of energy. But, you have to get it somewhere so you go get it from OPEC.

Shit. Gas prices are already expensive enough as it is in Pennsylvania due to the Republicans gifting us the highest gas taxes in the country.

Thank god I live in TX. My car has to have 93 octane and paid to fill up last weekend 2.34. Regular was under 2 dollars.

I don't expect them to be.

I have a memory from a long time ago of driving up 1-79 and being shocked the road in PA was in such bad shape.

If that's the major truck route, it was terrible when I went through there several years ago

Some do, there are a lot of projects going on right now (surprise), everything cannot be fixed overnight.

Are you anywhere near Pittsburgh? My family and I went there just for a weekend getaway a couple summers ago. Took my kid to the children's science museum, and some other places. We really enjoyed Kennywood. That's kickass little amusement park.

Pennsylvania used to be known for having the worst roads in the country, it looks like West Virginia and Mississippi are now battling it out for first place.

Are you anywhere near Pittsburgh? My family and I went there just for a weekend getaway a couple summers ago. Took my kid to the children's science museum, and some other places. We really enjoyed Kennywood. That's kickass little amusement park.
I am 3:30-4 hours away from Pittsburgh, I have only been there twice. I have heard Kennywood is a really nice park.

ADVERTISEMENT