ADVERTISEMENT

Gasparilla Vs. UCF

Doc gonna have fun trying to play slow mo ball against UCF, they don't take their foot off the gas.

I think it will be a more compelling match up then people think. We have a fairly good D. I think the D alone will keep us in the game for awhile. The rest is up to IG to get enough done on O to keep it interesting. Our Def. can keep us in it. I know, I know.. But Cincy. Cincy was a aberration. We play them four more times we don't get beat like we did that day.

Reactions: The Real SamC
Holy Hell we are late to the party Go to Gasprillas Facebook they basically announced we were in it yesterday morning.

https://www.facebook.com/GasparillaBowl/

I'm surprised a few "Insiders" like Coach S, didn't know this!

Dam it Stowers you are sleeping on the job!

They didn’t know then either. The conference/ESPN didn’t make their decisions until after the C-USA champ game.

Great matchup! We probably don’t have much of a chance, but I love the matchup and should make up for missing the championship!

.....Best team we have ever played in a bowl??

Wasn’t NIU in top 25?

And all the people here who are confused why UCF would be disappointed to play us.... remember how we poo pooed on Northern Illinois? And they were top 25 and have accomplished a whole heck of a lot more than we have in the past decade.

I would say that Mississippi may have been a better team than BYU, of course that is just my view.

After party at Mons

5b201d24b9fd5dc57faa2f5f17474214.gif

The difference is that when we played NIU, BYU and Miss we had really good teams with explosive offenses. This year we have a mediocre team with very little offense. That was one Cato year and two Pennington years.

ADVERTISEMENT