ADVERTISEMENT

General Milley Colluded With America's Enemies Against His Own Government

He was probably just calling General Chink to find out if they were doing racial sensitivity training as well, plus to see if they all had to get the mandatory shots.

I demand Congress investigate this. This is a serious issue and breaches the separation of powers between the military and the civilian chain of command.

Telling the military it's okay to go behind the Executive's back and tell foreign governments about war plans because you don't like the Commander-in-chief is insane.
And damn near treason and perhaps so. This is a serious allegation. I don't care if you like the commander in chief or not.

Straight up traitor.

Have to love the:

""Gen. Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we're going to attack, I'm going to call you ahead of time," Milley added,"

Treasonous.

"Those phone calls, according to the book, were never mentioned to Trump, as Milley believed his mental state had declined following the election, something about which he shared his thoughts in a phone call with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., on Jan. 8, the same day he called Zuocheng the second time."

Who is mentally challenged now?

Reactions: Jartard
Obviously the pentagon is saying everything was on the up and up. Miley has two choices here, come out and refute the quotes attributed him and call Woodward and costa out for lying or own up to telling a foreign adversary he’d give them a heads up about an attack and telling pelosi he wouldn’t follow his commander in chiefs orders

Sure you do, it gives you something to bitch about and create new threads
No, I don't. This is the Chairman of the Join Chiefs of Staff. A 4 Star. A Special Forces soldier. A Ranger.

This somewhere between Treason and UCMJ charge of Mutiny and Dereliction of Duty. By the Nations highest ranking military officer.

They would crucify a lower ranking officer over this or even posting a joke about Joe Biden on social media.

This is a big deal. This probably should be headed to a court martial hearing and it has nothing to do with Trump. We have a chain of command and he perhaps told an enemy of the USA we would warn them of an attack. Like or not, Trump was the Commander In Chief.

If this is true, Milley stepped out of his authority and bounds as a military officer.

during the transfer of military members bodies. He is a foolish dementia brained fool
Let me know when Biden calls US dead in a military cemetery "suckers" and "losers"....or babbles how POWs aren't heroes. Until then, Biden looking at his watch isn't really all that atrocious.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Haven't seen this much disgust since Biden looked at his watch.

Let me know when Biden calls US dead in a military cemetery "suckers" and "losers"....or babbles how POWs aren't heroes. Until then, Biden looking at his watch isn't really all that atrocious.

Aren't you forgetting about the 13 dead service members on his "watch"??? 😡

Aren't you forgetting about the 13 dead service members on his "watch"??? 😡
Nope. Just like you're not forgetting the large number of US military dead in that WWI cemetery that Trump disparaged.

Nope. Just like you're not forgetting the large number of US military dead in that WWI cemetery that Trump disparaged.

Check your grammar Tommy boy. Your statement really doesn't seem to confer what you intended it to.

I saw the video of Biden checking his watch as every flag draped coffin went by. Did you hear Trump say what you are attributing to him or are you just relying on the "unnamed" sources that The Atlantic used???

It is asinine watching rational people dismiss a sitting U.S. general go behind the State Department and his own chain of command to speak in an unauthorized manner to Chinese military officials about top secret American plans.

If Flynn did this you'd be crapping your pants.

Politics makes people stupid.

Last edited:

All anecdotal.

We do have a video of Biden's inpatients at the receiving ceremony for the fallen soldiers.

Reactions: KyMUfan
It is asinine watching rational people dismiss a sitting U.S. general go behind the State Department and his own chain of command to speak in an unauthorized manner to Chinese military officials about top secret American plans.

If Flynn did this you'd be crapping your pants.

Politics makes people stupid.
These are very serious allegations. It is hard to imagine them being true. But if they are it is a treasonous act.

Reactions: KyMUfan
^^^^case in point

Kind of like supporting an insurrection and a president that incites one.

Looks to me it is more akin to aiding and abetting an enemy, but you probably don't see that since you've been running cover for the CCP over the origins of Covid and their subsequent cover-up while Milley was making these phone calls...

Reactions: Jartard
Looks to me it is more akin to aiding and abetting an enemy, but you probably don't see that since you've been running cover for the CCP over the origins of Covid and their subsequent cover-up while Milley was making these phone calls...
You're a liar.

top secret American plans.
I don't believe it was a secret Trump is batshit crazy. Which is pretty much what the general communicated.

Trying to prevent WWIII over no good reason seems OK to me. I'd appreciate it if we hold off on that one until I am dead.

This reminds me of Kissinger calling the Joint Chiefs and telling them to ignore Nixon's drunken order to nuke North Korea.

Reactions: Chevy1
I don't believe it was a secret Trump is batshit crazy. Which is pretty much what the general communicated.

Trying to prevent WWIII over no good reason seems OK to me. I'd appreciate it if we hold off on that one until I am dead.

This reminds me of Kissinger calling the Joint Chiefs and telling them to ignore Nixon's drunken order to nuke North Korea.
No, dude you don't do that and Trump has no history of wanting to start wars. Calling the joint chiefs is one thing. Calling China is another. That is dangerous and not only jumps the chain of command but, is perhaps(if true and I am still having a hard time believe it) treasonous.

Trump can't just order a nuke strike. There is a protocol in place. They know that and you do to. There was no Trump plan at the end of his time in office to attack China.

Furthermore, it is going to be interesting watching the Dems cover for the Chinese for years and years.

I saw the video of Biden checking his watch as every flag draped coffin went by. Did you hear Trump say what you are attributing to him or are you just relying on the "unnamed" sources that The Atlantic used???
All the clips I've seen show him looking at his watch right after a salute...which would occur after the casket had passed. Reports concur with that. Bad form to be sure, but it's not what you described.

There's a vid of Trump saying he doesn't like military who were captured. Mocking McCain for his 5 years as a POW.

The AP confirmed the Atlantic's story....it spoke to a couple of the sources.

The allegations were first reported in The Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events and a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer who was told about Trump’s comments confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense officials said Trump made the comments as he begged off visiting the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of Nov. 10, 2018.

ADVERTISEMENT