ADVERTISEMENT

General Milley Colluded With America's Enemies Against His Own Government

giphy.gif

Yeah, because he got capped in the dome. The best thing that ever happened to his legacy, otherwise an unremarkable, and failed, Presidency.

Getting dome'd sealed a better legacy than his politics ever would. Probably curtailed a bunch of Joe Kennedy/mafia/PapaDoc articles and books. Like fvck, right??

JFK did seal the deal for SOF. He authorized the independent units and training pipeline for Army SF, and I believe SEALs. The Special Warfare Schools at Ft Bragg was named after him. Although the latter are a bunch of juvenile, murder prone shitbags, the larger force is all due to JFK.

Mocking McCain for his 5 years as a POW.

You do realize there is a veritable smorgasbord of individuals who mocked "Ace" McCain for a variety of reasons. Did you ever read the now censored Rolling Stones article on McCain from the early 2000's? Pretty hard for a lot of people to have liked, or even to respect the guy.

The McCain starvation story is a decent one. I would not have accepted his role in the political play though.

If the people came to me and nominated me to be a lifelong mild and meek loser character for people like Obama to steamroll, I would say no damn thank you. I'll go work at InfoCision or just loaf the streets for welfare instead.

Shit, I'd have probably done it. Damn. Would have sucked though. Oh well, it's all just a play.

All you have to do is say the Chinese have lied, and continue to lie about Covid... Can you???

"Mainland China has confirmed 95,153 COVID-19 cases, with the death toll unchanged at 4,636."
All you have to do is provide a time when I covered for China. LIAR.

Provide the time when I covered for China. LIAR.

Provide a time when you called them out on anything. Funny how you are so loose with the insults on this board but are so tight-lipped on the Chinese...

BUT LET'S UNDERSTAND WHAT ALL THIS MILLEY TALK IS ACTUALLY ABOUT:

It's a distraction from the real BIG STORY: Mike Pence has to be convinced by DAN FVCKING QUAYLE not to subvert an election. Who had "Dan Quayle saves democracy" on their Bingo card? And some of you really try to argue people and stuff wasn't batshit crazy....

Dan Quayle ain't no Jack Kennedy, but THANK GOD he also ain't no Donald Trump.

And if Mike Pence wasn't already finished, now he is really finished.

Yeah...but you also believed a made up dossier reported as fact was legit so not totally surprised you're sucking this up.

Credit to Woodward. He knows how to sell books.

It's a distraction from the real BIG STORY: Biden is walking vegetable.

Reactions: i am herdman
Getting dome'd sealed a better legacy than his politics ever would. Probably curtailed a bunch of Joe Kennedy/mafia/PapaDoc articles and books. Like fvck, right??

JFK did seal the deal for SOF. He authorized the independent units and training pipeline for Army SF, and I believe SEALs. The Special Warfare Schools at Ft Bragg was named after him. Although the latter are a bunch of juvenile, murder prone shitbags, the larger force is all due to JFK.

I don't believe it was a secret Trump is batshit crazy. Which is pretty much what the general communicated.

Trying to prevent WWIII over no good reason seems OK to me. I'd appreciate it if we hold off on that one until I am dead.

This reminds me of Kissinger calling the Joint Chiefs and telling them to ignore Nixon's drunken order to nuke North Korea.

Have you ever been in the military? Because I have and I can tell you it doesn't matter that you're okay with this since it was under the guise of "but Trump." He isn't above the UCMJ and that's exactly what he violated.

Ditto to mlblack16.

Acting like Milley was just doing his due diligence is like saying O.J. was just going over to return Goldman's sunglasses.

And LBJ and FDR...???
Truly transformative administrations. There's a lot of meat there to write about.

There will always be some books written about all of them; I am sure there are experts on James Garfield, but who else gives a fvck besides those couple of historians. But to keep a high level of attention, they either had to be transformative or truly awful. Or been handsome and shot in the head.

Then you have someone like Teddy Roosevelt. A highly ranked POTUS, but you can write books on him and never even touch his administration. What an interesting man. Teddy Roosevelt: American Badass.

Heard a Dan Quayle interview a few years ago. I remember him from the Bush years and he caught a lot of flack. Pretty young at the time. But, in his interview he seemed liked a smart articulate man. I am wondering if a lot of the shit he caught was because his age and stuff.

I still want to find this hard to believe that Milley told this Chinese General that. Just hard to believe a General Officer and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs told them that. If he did holy crap...but it is hard to imagine.

I think he may end up being the fall guy for the Afghanistan debacle. I find it hard to believe any General liked that plan either.

Sad things is guys like Patton and even Norman Swarzkopf would probably never to their level in today's world.

Heard a Dan Quayle interview a few years ago. I remember him from the Bush years and he caught a lot of flack. Pretty young at the time. But, in his interview he seemed liked a smart articulate man. I am wondering if a lot of the shit he caught was because his age and stuff.

That and the fact that he was a Republican...☹

Plus the Lord Bentsen you're no John Kennedy dig was a bad optic for him. He and his handlers should have anticipated Bentsen's remark and been better prepared.

I still want to find this hard to believe that Milley told this Chinese General that. Just hard to believe a General Officer and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs told them that. If he did holy crap...but it is hard to imagine.

The more I learn about Milley the less I am surprised the phone call took place...☹😡

The more I learn about Milley the less I am surprised the phone call took place...☹😡
I am not saying I am a Milley fan. I am maybe thinking there is no way in hell a General told a Chi Comm General that, let alone the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

Hell, that should frighten everyone, even libs. We have a separation of the military and the civilian leadership. A General is not a foreign policy maker for one and two to tell an adversary that I will warn you if we attack?

I don't want to believe it.

I think he may end up being the fall guy for the Afghanistan debacle. I find it hard to believe any General liked that plan either.

He may very well be if he isn't careful. You wouldn't think anyone in the military would have liked that plan but there has been a lot of political posturing in both the military and State Department over the last few years.

He may very well be if he isn't careful. You wouldn't think anyone in the military would have liked that plan but there has been a lot of political posturing in both the military and State Department over the last few years.
All these damn politicians as generals. That goes back to Obama purging

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT