ADVERTISEMENT

George Floyd

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
New video released. That dude was whacked out hard core drugs. He was spacing out and such. Probably fetanyl or other hard substance. He was talking about not being able to breath before they ever got him on the ground. All crazy eyed and crying and such.

Not saying he deserved to die but, he may have well be on his way to doing it by himself. They arrested him in his car. No way he should have been driving.

George Floyd was no hero

Reactions: Deepthroat69
New video released. That dude was whacked out hard core drugs. He was spacing out and such. Probably fetanyl or other hard substance. He was talking about not being able to breath before they ever got him on the ground. All crazy eyed and crying and such.

Not saying he deserved to die but, he may have well be on his way to doing it by himself. They arrested him in his car. No way he should have been driving.

George Floyd was no hero
None of that excuses kneeling on his neck for 8-9 minutes

Has anyone on this board, other than Fever/2.0, spoken highly of George Floyd's character?

Floyd was a paid crisis actor who suicided himself by cop who had a record of imprisonment and drug abuse etc...plus two witnesses in the car were heard to tell GF to just obey to cops nothing happened to them!
Next, the family has benefited by millions in Gofundme by who? Also there is also different videos of Two GF’s one with hair and a second without hair who have been witnessed at rally’s around the country?
Folks America is in a WAR for our very lives and America is walking up because the Sales figures show that guns and ammo are the #1&2 purchases besides food! America is and has been arming itself for such a time! September is coming down time as they are going after the children next don’t be fooled! COVID-19 IS A PLAN_demic it just got out in China to early!

Floyd was a paid crisis actor who suicided himself by cop who had a record of imprisonment and drug abuse etc...plus two witnesses in the car were heard to tell GF to just obey to cops nothing happened to them!
Next, the family has benefited by millions in Gofundme by who? Also there is also different videos of Two GF’s one with hair and a second without hair who have been witnessed at rally’s around the country?
Folks America is in a WAR for our very lives and America is walking up because the Sales figures show that guns and ammo are the #1&2 purchases besides food! America is and has been arming itself for such a time! September is coming down time as they are going after the children next don’t be fooled! COVID-19 IS A PLAN_demic it just got out in China to early!

Hell of a conspiracy theory

171.jpg

Welcome to Pullman Square. I am the duly elected moderator here. Don't screw things up around here. Things run smoothly and I run a tight ship.

I must say, you are off to one hell of a start.

giphy.gif

how bad will the riots that occur after those cops are exonerated of murder be?

whatever it is, how bad will it get when they're set free?
Going to burn shit down and riot. Again. There is no way you can charge them with murder like they are...well, I guess you can but, it is the wrong charge.

Oh goody!! Another conservative idiot^^^ with all the alternative facts.

Good to see the Russian bots are out in full force today.

Going to burn shit down and riot. Again. There is no way you can charge them with murder like they are...well, I guess you can but, it is the wrong charge.

Murder is exactly the correct charge. When you put a knee to someone's neck for over 8 minutes, keep it there after the person is unconscious, and then wait a minute and a half after paramedics get there before removing your knee, it's murder.

Murder is exactly the correct charge. When you put a knee to someone's neck for over 8 minutes, keep it there after the person is unconscious, and then wait a minute and a half after paramedics get there before removing your knee, it's murder.
^^^another pretend attorney even dumber than the other one on this board^^^^

how bad will the riots that occur after those cops are exonerated of murder be?

In MN? The main cop is definitely going down for murder. The Asian guy off to the side might get off....and maybe should, I read it was on of his first days solo on the job, he shouldn't be a cop ever again but goddamn that's some Training Day shit there.

Louisville....no cop is going to jail. The warrant was good, and she was absolutely involved in trafficking. I am sick and tired of the lies around that case. I guess they will riot again....but they know better than to cross the bridge with that shit, Indiana cops will light them up.

watch the whole tape and be objective. murder is an over charge by the DA.

In MN? The main cop is definitely going down for murder. The Asian guy off to the side might get off....and maybe should, I read it was on of his first days solo on the job, he shouldn't be a cop ever again but goddamn that's some Training Day shit there.

Louisville....no cop is going to jail. The warrant was good, and she was absolutely involved in trafficking. I am sick and tired of the lies around that case. I guess they will riot again....but they know better than to cross the bridge with that shit, Indiana cops will light them up.

The main cop in MN is going to be charged for muder no doubt.
What will probably cause the rioting or bad reactions is if he doesn't get the absolute maximum sentence they can legally give him.
Anything less, to a lot of people, is going to tick them off.
Furthermore, he's probably going to get less than what everyone wants.

I met a MN cop that knows the guys involved. Won't say where or what some of the conversation was about really. It was an interesting take. It was weird how we met. Had a good talk with him. Good fella. he appeared to be going through a rough time.

The main cop in MN is going to be charged for muder no doubt.
What will probably cause the rioting or bad reactions is if he doesn't get the absolute maximum sentence they can legally give him.

Going to be? He is charged with 2nd and 3rd degree murder. And they will throw the book at him for sure. He is fvcked ten ways to Sunday.

Going to be? He is charged with 2nd and 3rd degree murder. And they will throw the book at him for sure. He is fvcked ten ways to Sunday.

That has been said on multiple occasions for cops who seem to have an open and closed case against them.
Then it turns out they either walk free or have such a light sentence they might as well not be given on at all.

In short, it wouldn't shock me if there's a chance for him.

That has been said on multiple occasions for cops who seem to have an open and closed case against them.
Then it turns out they either walk free or have such a light sentence they might as well not be given on at all.

In short, it wouldn't shock me if there's a chance for him.

Because in most other cases it's about a cop fvcking up, or the charges are political (Ferguson). This wasn't a fvck-up, it was straight murder. The failure to render aid is the cherry on top.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT