ADVERTISEMENT

Give Ukraine more firepower!

AmeriKenny

Gold Buffalo
Feb 20, 2004
Philadelphia, PA

I completely agree with Wesley Clark. By NATO holding back in its assistance, we’re just extending this war. Putin will NOT use nukes because he knows he’ll lose faster. Hurry up with the extra assistance!

Fix the mold in the barracks at Ft Bragg!
003569043.jpg

How about fixing the damn housing at Fort Leonard Wood? Troops and their families are living in worse conditions than the projects on the south side of Chicago. Shameful and a damn disgrace.

• Sad
Reactions: AmeriKenny
How about fixing the damn housing at Fort Leonard Wood? Troops and their families are living in worse conditions than the projects on the south side of Chicago. Shameful and a damn disgrace.
I spent some time at Fort Lost in the Woods. The housing was an absolute dump back then.

Reactions: i am herdman
I spent some time at Fort Lost in the Woods. The housing was an absolute dump back then.
I went to Ft Campbell back in the day. They had us in these barracks that had signs on the walls that said, "Warning: Asbestos Dust May Be Present". Right next to your bunk.

At the same time the govt was suiing companies and making them clean it up. hahahha

ADVERTISEMENT