ADVERTISEMENT

Good Afternoon Gentleman

Aaron Perkins

Jan 9, 2006
Huntington
You guys are actually usually on point with most of the crap you throw around.

This is not a question of who do you want to be the President, who you think should be the president or anything like that.

Based on what you know, what you think you know, and the way things look right now.

In your opinion, who is going to win the election?

Thank you!

Trump. He has a wider path to victory, but PA is the make or break for Biden. If he doesn’t win PA he has no path.

Reactions: 19MU88
Trump will win and this forum will be a big winner following the Trump victory.

going to be tight, could very well end up 269 to 269 and go to the House for the decision where the R's have the majority of delegations and ultimately trump would likely be the choice. of the battleground states, i believe trump will take FL, NC, OH, MI, AZ, IA, SC, and quite possibly MN. i believe biden gets PA and WI. GA is a tossup and i currently have it going to biden. NH is also on the fence, if it goes trump, and it very well could contrary to the blue kool aid drinkers, trump wins 273 to 265; if not, there's your 269 to 269 tie.

another interesting state right now is las vegas as i've read trump and biden are virtually tied in that state. should trump win it, there's another 12 point swing to trump.

at the end of it all, it's way tighter than what the media pundits are shoving down our collective throat.

Last edited:
You guys are actually usually on point with most of the crap you throw around.

This is not a question of who do you want to be the President, who you think should be the president or anything like that.

Based on what you know, what you think you know, and the way things look right now.

In your opinion, who is going to win the election?

Thank you!
Trump, with 340 electoral votes. Hunter Biden‘s laptop knows!

another interesting state right now is las vegas as i've read trump and biden are virtually tied in that state. should trump win it, there's another 12 point swing to trump.

@Aaron Perkins , this is why you shouldn't give much credit to deplorables. This fool from wvu thinks Las Vegas is a state. Hell, he referred to Las Vegas being a state twice.

Las Vegas is a city. That city is in the state of Nevada. Moron.

@Aaron Perkins , this is why you shouldn't give much credit to deplorables. This fool from wvu thinks Las Vegas is a state. Hell, he referred to Las Vegas being a state twice.

This coming from a useful idiot. The real moron is Hunter Biden who forgot to go back and get his laptop. Hunter Bidens laptop knows!

still hung over. it'll get worse before it gets better.

going to be tight, could very well end up 269 to 269 and go to the House for the decision where the R's have the majority of delegations and ultimately trump would likely be the choice. of the battleground states, i believe trump will take FL, NC, OH, MI, AZ, IA, SC, and quite possibly MN. i believe biden gets PA and WI. GA is a tossup and i currently have it going to biden. NH is also on the fence, if it goes trump, and it very well could contrary to the blue kool aid drinkers, trump wins 273 to 265; if not, there's your 269 to 269 tie.

at the end of it all, it's way tighter than what the media pundits are shoving down our collective throat.

ADVERTISEMENT