Had a coach pitch baseball game earlier. Going to mow some grass later. Might have a Blantons after dinner. Big day here.Make today a special one.
You too Dr. Fungus and my buddy Sistersville.
Me and my black friends are grilling some ribs, and I think a meatloaf later.
Didn't do any fishing. Bought a Ranger RB200 2 weeks ago, will be mainly used for crabbing on the Chesapeake but will use to do some fishing on the local lakes, also. Took it to the Bay last weekend, VEPCO yesterday afternoon, going to hit Deep Creek today. Not fishing again today, though . . . the Honi Honi is calling.Boat day for me too. Bass are crushing it right now.
93% of BLM protests have been non violent. Shoot a non violent protester to show your bigotry.
A source can lean toward parties, but you're ignoring as always the factual reporting component. Furthermore, the source is not Washington Post but Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project. moronic coward.Washington Post? Yeah, you may as well have written your own article, stupid. I'm not subscribing just to see this slanted article. There's no way they can track those idiots running around as being BLM or non BLM. Did you not see any of the newsfeeds? People running around in a mob. GTFO with this bullshit.
How many shops/houses get torn up every week or two?so, what would you do if it was your shop/house that keeps getting torn up every week or two?
Like most people, they're smarter than you. But you can ask them....and how they do they know what percentage is non violent?
No, coward and moron. PROTESTS, NOT PROTESTERS. 7,750 protests. 220 locations where the protests became “violent,” which authors of the report defined as demonstrators clashing with police or counterprotesters or causing property damage.so, out of the 14,000,000 people who have stated they've taken part in protests, only 980,000 of them are out there looting, burning, killing, and tearing shit up. I feel much better now.
How many shops/houses get torn up every week or two?
Like most people, they're smarter than you. But you can ask them....
The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) is a disaggregated data collection, analysis, and crisis mapping project.
ACLED is the highest quality and most widely used real-time data and analysis source on political violence and protest around the world. Practitioners, researchers, journalists, and governments depend on ACLED for the latest reliable information on current conflict and disorder patterns.
ACLED is a registered non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status in the United States.
Please contact email@example.com with comments or queries regarding the ACLED dataset.
Herdmanso, what would you do if it was your shop/house that keeps getting torn up every week or two?
and how they do they know what percentage is non violent?
if they tore his shop up he would be calling the state police and wayne county sheriff and want the national guard sent in!Herdman
this old fool cowers in fear and cries about masks over a virus with a >99% survival rate then comes here with a straight face claiming 93% of protest are nonviolent so it's no big deal.
this is why he is a useful idiot for the left.
if he cowers in fear over a virus with >99% survival rate can you imagine if the "nonviolent protestors" showed up to burn down his place of business? he would be paralyzed by fear.if they tore his shop up he would be calling the state police and wayne county sheriff and want the national guard sent in!
Wayne County Deputy: Sorry there, boss man. 93% peaceful rate. You must have been in the other 7%. Have a good day.if he cowers in fear over a virus with >99% survival rate can you imagine if the "nonviolent protestors" showed up to burn down his place of business? he would be paralyzed by fear.
He would stand by cowardly and watch while calling for the police he criticizes to come help him.
Very nice, Dr. Hungus. You keep reading Pullman, and you'll eventually turn redneck and get yourself a nice barrel.
His shrubs appear to be well-maintained, so I will overlook the trash that I assume he will properly dispose of before it blows onto a neighbor's property.btw, did rifle not say anything about you leaving your trash on your patio? anything about your hand?