ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning, assholes

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Make today a special one.

You too Dr. Fungus and my buddy Sistersville.

Me and my black friends are grilling some ribs, and I think a meatloaf later.

Make today a special one.

You too Dr. Fungus and my buddy Sistersville.

Me and my black friends are grilling some ribs, and I think a meatloaf later.

Had a coach pitch baseball game earlier. Going to mow some grass later. Might have a Blantons after dinner. Big day here.

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time

FIFY Doc

Im surprisingly sober today. Goin to watch a little football then go put boat in the water at either deep creek or vepco. Probly have a few but take it easy. Think I cracked my liver last weekend on the bay.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
the white liberals and suburban blacks love the protests and rioting as long as it goes on in someone else's neighborhood

Protests should be done at night, silently, and in the backyard of your own home. (Only if you own the home and are not a renter of course)

Boat day for me too. Bass are crushing it right now.
Didn't do any fishing. Bought a Ranger RB200 2 weeks ago, will be mainly used for crabbing on the Chesapeake but will use to do some fishing on the local lakes, also. Took it to the Bay last weekend, VEPCO yesterday afternoon, going to hit Deep Creek today. Not fishing again today, though . . . the Honi Honi is calling.

"Good morning, assholes"
Didn't you say the same thing to the Filipino twins you met at Jerry Falwell's hostel?

Protests should be done at night, silently, and in the backyard of your own home. (Only if you own the home and are not a renter of course)
throw a brick through your own window to show support

protest is one thing rioting is another

93% of BLM protests have been non violent. Shoot a non violent protester to show your bigotry.
yehhh righhht

non violent in raleigh this weekend with a dozne arrest and store front windows busted again

non violent

93% of BLM protests have been non violent. Shoot a non violent protester to show your bigotry.

There is no way to evaluate this. Provide a link to where you got that information.

And while you're at it, show proof of people saying all that you claim about NoBama's kids, MORON.

Washington Post? Yeah, you may as well have written your own article, stupid. I'm not subscribing just to see this slanted article. There's no way they can track those idiots running around as being BLM or non BLM. Did you not see any of the newsfeeds? People running around in a mob. GTFO with this bullshit.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/washington-post-media-bias

Reactions: 19MU88
Washington Post? Yeah, you may as well have written your own article, stupid. I'm not subscribing just to see this slanted article. There's no way they can track those idiots running around as being BLM or non BLM. Did you not see any of the newsfeeds? People running around in a mob. GTFO with this bullshit.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/washington-post-media-bias

A source can lean toward parties, but you're ignoring as always the factual reporting component. Furthermore, the source is not Washington Post but Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project. moronic coward.

so, what would you do if it was your shop/house that keeps getting torn up every week or two?

How many shops/houses get torn up every week or two?

and how they do they know what percentage is non violent?

Like most people, they're smarter than you. But you can ask them....

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) is a disaggregated data collection, analysis, and crisis mapping project.

ACLED is the highest quality and most widely used real-time data and analysis source on political violence and protest around the world. Practitioners, researchers, journalists, and governments depend on ACLED for the latest reliable information on current conflict and disorder patterns.

ACLED is a registered non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status in the United States.

Please contact admin@acleddata.com with comments or queries regarding the ACLED dataset.

so, out of the 14,000,000 people who have stated they've taken part in protests, only 980,000 of them are out there looting, burning, killing, and tearing shit up. I feel much better now.

No, coward and moron. PROTESTS, NOT PROTESTERS. 7,750 protests. 220 locations where the protests became “violent,” which authors of the report defined as demonstrators clashing with police or counterprotesters or causing property damage.

How many shops/houses get torn up every week or two?

Like most people, they're smarter than you. But you can ask them....

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) is a disaggregated data collection, analysis, and crisis mapping project.

ACLED is the highest quality and most widely used real-time data and analysis source on political violence and protest around the world. Practitioners, researchers, journalists, and governments depend on ACLED for the latest reliable information on current conflict and disorder patterns.

ACLED is a registered non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status in the United States.

Please contact admin@acleddata.com with comments or queries regarding the ACLED dataset.
120260929_1714101795461664_221262632225303013_o.jpg

120326053_1714101938794983_4726615415258918994_o.jpg

this was last months article before the bull shit this weekend. Multiple riots since May, GREED!!!! Now that have been more since August. They keep tearing it up! Once is too many. You would not want your stuff torn up!!!!

so, what would you do if it was your shop/house that keeps getting torn up every week or two?

and how they do they know what percentage is non violent?

Herdman

this old fool cowers in fear and cries about masks over a virus with a >99% survival rate then comes here with a straight face claiming 93% of protest are nonviolent so it's no big deal.

this is why he is a useful idiot for the left.

Herdman

this old fool cowers in fear and cries about masks over a virus with a >99% survival rate then comes here with a straight face claiming 93% of protest are nonviolent so it's no big deal.

this is why he is a useful idiot for the left.
if they tore his shop up he would be calling the state police and wayne county sheriff and want the national guard sent in!

if they tore his shop up he would be calling the state police and wayne county sheriff and want the national guard sent in!

if he cowers in fear over a virus with >99% survival rate can you imagine if the "nonviolent protestors" showed up to burn down his place of business? he would be paralyzed by fear.

He would stand by cowardly and watch while calling for the police he criticizes to come help him.

if he cowers in fear over a virus with >99% survival rate can you imagine if the "nonviolent protestors" showed up to burn down his place of business? he would be paralyzed by fear.

He would stand by cowardly and watch while calling for the police he criticizes to come help him.
Wayne County Deputy: Sorry there, boss man. 93% peaceful rate. You must have been in the other 7%. Have a good day.

Trying to carry the torch for you, @MichiganHerd . It’s not a barrel but we’re having a nice evening.

The soundtrack (played at a sensible level) was The Dear Hunter - Act IV

Last edited:
Reactions: mlblack16.
Trying to carry the torch for you, @MichiganHerd . It’s not a barrel but we’re having a nice evening.

The soundtrack (played at a sensible level) was The Dear Hunter - Act IV

Very nice, Dr. Hungus. You keep reading Pullman, and you'll eventually turn redneck and get yourself a nice barrel.

btw, did rifle not say anything about you leaving your trash on your patio? anything about your hand?

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
btw, did rifle not say anything about you leaving your trash on your patio? anything about your hand?

His shrubs appear to be well-maintained, so I will overlook the trash that I assume he will properly dispose of before it blows onto a neighbor's property.

I am concerned about his "sensible level" of music though. "Sensible" to a neighbor is not being able to hear it anywhere on their property, and you hillbillies have trouble understanding that.

The “Trash” was the Trader Joe’s paper bag I used to start the fire.

My wife did warn me about it being too loud, so we bickered about that and she won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT