ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning, riflearm2

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
I noticed you're up early today after a late night.

Hope you have a good day.

After reading about the disgraceful opening ceremonies in Paris last evening, I won't be watching the Olympics once again. Between the kneelers and God haters, I'll just spend my day and evening outside. 59 this morning when I started working on a new section of a retaining wall. Also cleaned and watered the bird baths, as well as put out new feed for them, as well as the squirrels and monks.

Be back later.

I noticed you're up early today after a late night.

Hope you have a good day.
I’m about to go to sleep. Today, I’m going to link up with Soulja Boy and Bow Wow at their show. Then, I have to go to a club to link up with Jeezy. Then, another club to say hi to Saweetie. Those ****ers call and wake me at 8 a.m. Eastern not thinking about me being in Pacific time since they are all flying in from either Miami or Atlanta today.

Sunday, I’m going to swing through to say hi to Don Mclean. I have his diamond ring, so I’ll be sure to wear it and see if he remembers/notices. He’s in his 70s and his girlfriend is in her 20s, so he’s a guy after my own heart.

Last edited:
It’s like a county fair lineup.
"I'm going meet up with Paul Wall Sunday at 7:30 because, you know, wealthy."

That-Mexican-OT-421-300x300.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
I’m about to go to sleep. Today, I’m going to link up with Soulja Boy and Bow Wow at their show. Then, I have to go to a club to link up with Jeezy. Then, another club to say hi to Saweetie. Those ****ers call and wake me at 8 a.m. Eastern not thinking about me being in Pacific time since they are all flying in from either Miami or Atlanta today.

Sunday, I’m going to swing through to say hi to Don Maclean. I have his diamond ring, so I’ll be sure to wear it and see if he remembers/notices. He’s in his 70s and his girlfriend is in her 20s, so he’s a guy after my own heart.
Way To Go Applause GIF by DraftKings

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT

Sunday, I’m going to swing through to say hi to Don Maclean. I have his diamond ring, so I’ll be sure to wear it and see if he remembers/notices. He’s in his 70s and his girlfriend is in her 20s, so he’s a guy after my own heart.
Don Maclean now that's pretty cool rifle

i've never heard of any of the names mentioned in this thread. nice flex, I guess.
I'll give you a pass on the three black artists, because ya' know, west virginia lifer.

But not knowing Don McLean? What's wrong with you?

Ever heard "American Pie"? The guy's songs have been covered and/or recorded by Elvis, Madonna, Glen Campbell, Humperdinck, Kanye West, Drake, Garth Brooks, Josh Groban . . . one of his songs was the favorite song of Tupac.

I'll give you a pass on the three black artists, because ya' know, west virginia lifer.

Ever heard "American Pie"? The guy's songs have been covered and/or recorded by Elvis, Madonna, Glen Campbell, Humperdinck, Kanye West, Drake, Garth Brooks, Josh Groban . . . one of his songs was the favorite song of Tupac.
Thought McLean name was something worth dropping but realized I was thinking of Steve McQueen. Nope, doesn't ring a bell.

I did just meet Arnel Pineda back stage though.

I think I saw Don McClean open for Elmer Bird at the Cabell County Fair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT