ADVERTISEMENT

GOP downfall begins

herdfan429

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
the race for Montana house seat is over with the Repub candidate choke slamming a reporter and in the Georgia special election the Dems are polling higher than their GOP opponent. Early this week Dems won two SOLIDgop districts. Midterms are going to be bad

Scoreboard still reads 306 to 232. Now that's an ass-kicking. Unexpected result for sure, but the hag blew it.

How were we to know this thing would end up like a Grambling -Alabama game?

Reactions: 19MU88
Scoreboard still reads 306 to 232. Now that's an ass-kicking. Unexpected result for sure, but the hag blew it.

How were we to know this thing would end up like a Grambling -Alabama game?
You do know there are 3 branches of government right? And that the president doesn't have all encompassing power

You do know that nothing gets accomplished in Washington, regardless, right?

I'll also predict that the ass kicking candidate in Montana will prevail. The Griz like someone who kicks some ass. They usually pack them in for their games.

Go Grizzlies

the race for Montana house seat is over with the Repub candidate choke slamming a reporter and in the Georgia special election the Dems are polling higher than their GOP opponent. Early this week Dems won two SOLIDgop districts. Midterms are going to be bad

he's still going to win, decent chance he won't be sworn in and we'll have another special election.

You might as well get over the fact that Donald J Trump won and is the POTUS.

Donald can't win. He wins primary. Hillary will win. Donald wins general election. Donald will be impeached. He can't speak well. He is mean and abrupt. His wife won't hold his hand.

Now the Republicans are screwed in the midterm.

The list goes on and on. Months later some people can't come to grips with reality.

You might as well get over the fact that Donald J Trump won and is the POTUS.
For the 800th time it's not about trump. I know you and others are fighting for space up trumps ass along with hannity but I actually want a legit right of center agenda for the country not some populist bs that minions like youbbought hook line and sinker

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan

I'll also predict that the ass kicking candidate in Montana will prevail. The Griz like someone who kicks some ass. They usually pack them in for their games.

Go Grizzlies

His only saving grace is that 65-70% of the vote is already in.

More doomsday, "it's over" predictions. Welcome to ground hog day.

If the GOP "is over" as 429 predicts...it will be their own undoing because they are "do nothing" party who now seems content on bashing the very same group of people that voted them in to work.

It's almost absurd that '429 wants a "right of center" agenda and then complains about a "populist" getting elected. A populist that has offered up a "right of center" agenda (according to liberals everywhere) that the Washington establishment (including the worthless GOP) seems to be fighting now.

The day Trump began talking about the corrupt Washington Establishment he basically painted a bullseye on his back from all the Washington elites (dem and Rep). It's apparent to me that half the country actually accepts the corruption that goes on there (long before Trump came to town).

Your early morning post suggested the race is over.

His only saving grace is that 65-70% of the vote is already in.
Then, after being blinded by the facts, you do a 180 and post he's being saved by grace.

Which is it, moron? Is it over, or is he saved?

Then, after being blinded by the facts, you do a 180 and post he's being saved by grace.

It all depends on what the next WaPooo or NYT posted article tells him to think.

Cheetos won't last 4 years.
I cant see him lasting 4 years. Too many people against him. Even his own people are leaking things because they believe he needs to go. I learned one thing. You need to hold govermental jobs and be a insider.Trump is an outsider and Ididnt realize you have to ACT like a president. He even sits in a chair like he is taking a dump.

For the 800th time it's not about trump. I know you and others are fighting for space up trumps ass along with hannity but I actually want a legit right of center agenda for the country not some populist bs that minions like youbbought hook line and sinker
you have been writing this stuff for a year.

Election DAY should not be a month long process.
I agree.

And you're right I hadn't seen the numbers yet from early voting.

And Raleigh trump is not a center right guy he's playing one on tv. A center right guy doesn't want to spend a trillion dolloars on infrastructure. A center right guy doesn't say everyone will be taken care of with regards to health care and the govt. trumps never been a center right republican. At best he's a New York liberal republican

It's got to be frustrating for 429. 50% of the public is no longer blind to the media bias and is frustrated by the double standard. I applaud his action just like democrats applaud the rioters and public forum thugs hired to disrupt opposing meetings. I say choke them all out.

c6e5ee001484dc4c3f99c7f5e84dc728.jpg

I actually want a legit right of center agenda for the country

Amnesty to allow for cheap labor.

There's still plenty of it to be had, but I'm wasting my time raining on your wolf crying parade. Go on thinking you won't have any illegals to pick your berries. You'll still have plenty.

But I have to quit posting stuff like this. Blowing the cover on the ruse, that would put an end to how entertaining this all is.

"Oh no, with Trump in there now I can't have my illegals." Pfffffttt. I can't help it. Well, there are only 12 people on here anyway so letting you all in on the secret won't do anything on a large scale.

And Raleigh trump is not a center right guy he's playing one on tv. A center right guy doesn't want to spend a trillion dolloars on infrastructure. A center right guy doesn't say everyone will be taken care of with regards to health care and the govt. trumps never been a center right republican. At best he's a New York liberal republican

You are demonstrating while liberal's assertions of Trumps ideology are completely off base.

Unless the govt starts selling its govt owned infrastructure assets (roads, bridges,airports, etc) to private for profit companies....who the hell is going to maintain and update them?

There is more to the Obummercare fiasco than just patients/coverage. The infrastructure to provide the patient with care has been drastically (and in some cases irreversibly) altered. Again, most people not in healthcare who want the system fixed are fixated on one aspect while ignoring the majority component of the changes that were set in motion following the laws creation.....changes to providers, systems, payors, manufacturers, etc.

the day it became law I stated (here) that it would never be repealed; and anyone believing otherwise was going to be disappointed. Your "Center Right" utopians were in on it then, and remain in on it now. They have no intention of really changing what has been set in motion.

I cant see him lasting 4 years. Too many people against him. Even his own people are leaking things because they believe he needs to go. I learned one thing. You need to hold govermental jobs and be a insider.Trump is an outsider and Ididnt realize you have to ACT like a president. He even sits in a chair like he is taking a dump.

It's fine to be an outsider, but you better have experienced people at your side. His two main advisors have no clue themselves.

Reactions: sistersville

Go Grizzlies

I can't keep track. Is this Walden, Herdman, or Dreh posting now? The explicit copycatting is at a level we have not witnessed in 16+ years of HerdNation.

I can't keep track. Is this Walden, Herdman, or Dreh posting now? The explicit copycatting is at a level we have not witnessed in 16+ years of HerdNation.
I've been copying Walden's style for years. I was appalled when someone tried to pass the crown over to Herdman last night. Shit isn't right.

A center right guy doesn't say everyone will be taken care of with regards to health care and the govt.

That's not an issue anymore. It's clear we are way too soft to deny anyone healthcare or any kind of necessity really. So that's all a waste of time. There's no going back on that.

Rubio certainly would not have gone back on it. I think this is just made up stuff to cover up for the real truth that you wanted a president to speak Spanish and welcome in truckloads of cheap labor.

How many more do you need?

I wish I could say I find it interesting he waited until after he won to apologize.

Last edited:

Repub wins in Montana.Folks in Montana are real Americans.

Cheetos carried Montana by 20 points. Your billionaire guy beat a first time local singer by 7 for a position held by republicans for the last 20 years. bravo

so, not the beginning of the downfall of the GOP?

#winning

almost sick of it

You morons don't see big picture. Georgia special election polling has Dem ahead. These shouldn't be competitive races yet they are. But by all means TRUMP

Reactions: NutcaseConservative
You morons don't see big picture. Georgia special election polling has Dem ahead. These shouldn't be competitive races yet they are. But by all means TRUMP

So, Mr. "the race for Montana house seat is over with the Repub candidate choke slamming a reporter" is calling people morons?

that's cute. Much like Greed, your confidence exceeds your intelligence by a large margin.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
So, Mr. "the race for Montana house seat is over with the Repub candidate choke slamming a reporter" is calling people morons?

that's cute. Much like Greed, your confidence exceeds your intelligence by a large margin.

Your intelligence doesn't exceed anything by a large margin.

Reactions: NutcaseConservative
ADVERTISEMENT