ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Take Majority in WV Senate After Senator Flips

10805485_10152793622799144_88393092_n.jpg

Originally posted by pj(HN):
It's one thing to lose an election fair and square. But this is just ridiculous. So. Once gain. The GOP here in WV is the party of flip flippers. Sad.
Shades of Arlen Specter amirite???

Something tells me Specter's self serving flip flop will probably have slightly more effect on your life....

Originally posted by HerdFan73:

It's one thing to lose an election fair and square. But this is just ridiculous. So. Once gain. The GOP here in WV is the party of flip flippers. Sad.

Something tells me Specter's self serving flip flop will probably have slightly more effect on your life....
How so?

Originally posted by herdfan06:
Originally posted by HerdFan73:

How so?
Flipped to democrat and helped secure the democrats the votes needed to pass Obamacare. Love it or hate it, you cant argue Obamacare hasn't had a measurable effect on most of our lives already.

Pj, there are countless people in this state who are/were only registered as a democrat because they thought they had to be. You know that as well as anybody.

I wouldnt be surprised to see individual party affiliations flip strongly to republican in the next several years.

BC... I am not talking about the voter switching parties... I am talking about elected officals switching parties mid-term for personal gain. I know people switch parties all the time... But at the end of the day most GOP supporters on this board have been hammering the Dem's for the "good ole boy" network and back room deals... And BAM... Here you go the GOP is no different...

Even worst as a resident of Putnam County if indeed part of the deal was State Senator Mike Hall not being the incoming Senate President to get this done... Well, as a Putnam County Republican you got to ask yourself why?

Originally posted by Raoul Duke MU:
This is like if Dale Jr switched from Chevy to Ford mid-season. That shit ain't right.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
The tie had to be broken. This is really just a democrat "Coming out of the closet" if you will. This guy has probably been voting Republican in national races since 2000.....

it isn't like he had flipped once before. He just went back to his roots. I did the same thing years ago. I had been GOP and when the Senate refused to boot Clinton out of office, I reregistered as an Independent. I went back a year later and changed back to GOP in order to get Underwood reelected.

BC... I am not talking about the voter switching parties... I am talking about elected officals switching parties mid-term for personal gain. I know people switch parties all the time... But at the end of the day most GOP supporters on this board have been hammering the Dem's for the "good ole boy" network and back room deals... And BAM... Here you go the GOP is no different...

Even worst as a resident of Putnam County if indeed part of the deal was State Senator Mike Hall not being the incoming Senate President to get this done... Well, as a Putnam County Republican you got to ask yourself why?
Hall will be finance chair, and that is a big deal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT