ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta Love the L'il Miami fans

A

anon_0314hp8ssprnn

From one of their boards.

Professor_Fate Wealthy Alum
May 23
DevilGrad said:
Can I just ask that please, for the love of Crazy Old Testament God, can we stop scheduling Marshall?

Think of the marketing and promotion opportunities, Proctor & Gamble has, with demonstrating toothpaste and detergent samples to Marshall fans.

Good opening game for both teams ... Predicted 2nd-place CUSA East Vs Predicted 2nd-place MAC East.

MAC rated as 8th best conference & CUSA rated 9th. Should be entertaining.

Devilgrad, PapaLouBSU (Ball State), Harry Horsepower (WMU), and Oddball (Toledo) were/are some of the biggest pieces of #### I ever had the displeasure of knowing while Marshall was in the MAC.

I do hope Harry is continuing to get psychiatric help though.

Yep. Wasn’t there a chick named Amy who was a Herd fan until Oddball converted her to a Rockets fan?

I don’t pay attention to them, but know they were supposed to be good last year and weren’t.

Why the high prediction this year?

Reactions: 31Herd55
I don’t pay attention to them, but know they were supposed to be good last year and weren’t.

Why the high prediction this year?
Seems to be based on their returning starters, including their pretty good QB returning...But I definitely
like our chances to kick their butts in Oxford.

Haha, those names are a blast from the past. Horsepower would get so wound up that he threatened to kill me a few times. As for Oddball, I remember him talking tough and then running into him at a MCB event with Amy. His inperson persona was certainly not the same as online, a very short, very quiet man who was nothing but nice..... until he got back online again.

Last edited:
I would not get hopes up that we will blow out Miami in Oxford. Remember guys we won last year in the Joan 31-26. Miami is returning a lot of starters as well. Could prove to be a tough opener for both teams.

Reactions: putnam green
Exactly the kind of opponent that can beat you if you take them too lightly...we have to get up on them early and apply the pressure all game long.

We better go into that game focused. It was really a close game last year at home with 2 special teams TDs. And under Doc we have had some trouble with MAC teams. I think we win but we can't just show up.

With that said, little Criami fans are always a good laugh.

Their funniest reaction to our constantly putting it on them is the way they cannot hide their butt-hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT