ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta' Love the South

Went to one and the right had 200 loaded to the hilt. I had no gun and might have been the only one. Am sending something from Sunday. People don't understand that BLM doesn't mean only black lives matter but their lives are in more danger on the average. Talked to Tyler Childers and you will love this. He walked around wal mart for an hour and nobody knew it was him.

If Rifle and his goon Greed really cared, they too would be out somewhere, holding signs and standing up for black lives.

But their belief system is one of convenience. If they preach it to guys on a random message board, that alone empowers them to feel superior, and convince themselves they're championing the cause.

Reactions: 19MU88
If Rifle and his goon Greed really cared, they too would be out somewhere, holding signs and standing up for black lives.

But their belief system is one of convenience. If they preach it to guys on a random message board, that alone empowers them to feel superior, and convince themselves they're championing the cause.

It's a shame that preaching to racist conservatives on this board about civil rights for blacks is still needed in 2020. But here we are.

Reactions: riflearm2
Do you really consider Arkansas “the south”?

So the guy goes to the town that is the KKK HQ,holds a BLM sign and gets yelled at some. If I took a “All Lives Matters” or “White Lives Matters” sign and stood on a corner in the hood on the south side of Chicago, do you think the out come would be better or worse for me?

what would happen if I went to Chicago or LA and held up a sign that said All Live Matter. They would shoot me dead?

BLM is a marxist organization. True.

Get real, the closest thing Greed knows to an actual black person is the set of statuettes holding lanterns at the end of his driveway.

Nope. One of the two I painted red with slanted eyes just to cover twice as many of your biases.

I just asked if you even knew a black guy. Guess not.

And your stupid question was answered with a question that showed how stupid the question is....do I need to know someone before I can care about their civil rights? The correct answer is no.

Do you really consider Arkansas “the south”?

?

Uhh, yeah, as does anyone else with a map, a sense of geography, or even minimal national experience.

So the guy goes to the town that is the KKK HQ?

It’s actually 15 minutes from there. The lesson? It doesn’t matter if you’re in, 15 minutes from, or 15 hours from the KKK HQ. as long as you’re outside of a metro area in the south, you’re amongst a rabid and large base of racists.

If I took a “All Lives Matters” or “White Lives Matters” sign and stood on a corner in the hood on the south side of Chicago, do you think the out come would be better or worse for me?

what would happen if I went to Chicago or LA and held up a sign that said All Live Matter..

Yeah, that’s the point, morons. One (saying “Black Lives Matter”) shows high ethics by supporting those who are being oppressed. The other (“all lives matter”) shows a blatant disregard for those who are being oppressed and being more concerned about yourself than those who are being discriminated against.

Your claim is that other places would call you out for showing blatant disregard for those being oppressed and for your racism. On the other hand, you admit that the south shows aggression, hate, and violence for people simply voicing opposition to racial bigotry.

Reactions: HerdJC
Uhh, yeah, as does anyone else with a map, a sense of geography, or even minimal national experience.

It’s actually 15 minutes from there. The lesson? It doesn’t matter if you’re in, 15 minutes from, or 15 hours from the KKK HQ. as long as you’re outside of a metro area in the south, you’re amongst a rabid and large base of racists.

Yeah, that’s the point, morons. One (saying “Black Lives Matter”) shows high ethics by supporting those who are being oppressed. The other (“all lives matter”) shows a blatant disregard for those who are being oppressed and being more concerned about yourself than those who are being discriminated against.

Your claim is that other places would call you out for showing blatant disregard for those being oppressed and for your racism. On the other hand, you admit that the south shows aggression, hate, and violence for people simply voicing opposition to racial bigotry.

koreans matter!

Cuban community plans rally at NuLu restaurant in response to Black Lives Matter demands

The demands and an attached contract, which were created by local organizers and activists, ask NuLu business owners to:

• Adequately represent the Black population of Louisville by having a minimum of 23% Black staff;
    • Purchase a minimum of 23% inventory from Black retailers or make a recurring monthly donation of 1.5% of net sales to a local Black nonprofit or organization;
    • Require diversity and inclusion training for all staff members on a bi-annual basis;
    • And display a visible sign that increases awareness and shows support for the reparations movement.
BLM Demanding "Protection" money? Sounds like many "Gangs" or "Terrorist" groups out there.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...ally-support-la-bodeguita-de-mima/5562669002/

Here is the "Visible Sign"

5f07f996-1771-4794-8653-799775fc096a-nulu_5.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT