ADVERTISEMENT

Grab her by the P***y

speaking of pussy, is this the new go-to for the pussy libs since they've found there's nothing going to happen with collusion?

With this idiot I’m certain they’ll be something on a monthly basis to go to for just about everyone

If he was gay and said grab them by the crank he would be a Democrat hero.

Trump vs Biden. Trump knocks Joe out 15 seconds into round 1.

speaking of pussy, is this the new go-to for the pussy libs since they've found there's nothing going to happen with collusion?
No that’s between the good lord and Trump. And the Christians (or so called Christians) that support him.

With this idiot I’m certain they’ll be something on a monthly basis to go to for just about everyone

I'm sure there will be at least monthly...after al the media and deep state have figured out much of the country are complete fools and will lap up anything the left throws at them.

that said, if an idiot can turn this country around and put people back to work like he has...even a Tard like yourself might be able to run the country. It's just surprising such a smart polished guy like Obama sucked at running the country.

Donald-Trump-naked-statues-1.jpg

Reactions: Marine03
this is just as bad as going after bill Clinton with Kenneth star. Dems said back then they would never do that. At the barber shop they are very excited cause they believe stormy will get trump impeached. They said she has better lawyers and trump is too stupid to listen to his lawyers.

Biden is Irish. He'd whip Trump's ass.

I want to agree with this but if we want to get on the action we gotta talk details. Biden got out of Vietnam because of Asthma, Trump had his bone spurs. Neither one can out pace the other in the ring, it's going to come down to knock out power.

How bad must Hillary be if she couldn’t beat a guy that all of America heard say “Grab her by the pu$$y?”
Your question would hold more weight had she not received more votes than Trump, then again, all those illegal aliens were going to vote for her no matter what.

. . . in one corner, we have a man who likes to grab women by the pussy, and in the other, a man who likes to grab little girls by the pussy.

dQl7Dc.gif

Last edited:
It's not a case of how bad she may be. It's a case of how many stupid, redneck, hillbilly, bigoted, morons are in this country. And there are a lot of them.
They outnumber the snowflakes.Keep calling the other side those kinds of names and trump wins in a landslide

They are the snowflakes.
The left's never ending race to constantly out-victim each other proves which side embraces their snowflake-ism. Just look at the main board to see which side constantly starts multiple threads indicating their fragile neurosis

ADVERTISEMENT