ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest Coach in Herd Nation History

Greatest Coach in Herd Nation History

• Coach Stowers-True Calling Was a High Level D1 coach, Missed HIs Calling

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gary's Weeney-Legendary Small Catholic High School Bookeeper at the JV Level

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Greed-Legendary Wayne Little League Coach whose pipeline built the Wayne Pioneers teams

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No way I can vote for one of those guys

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
No, not Bob Pruett, Jim Donnan, Jack Cook, or Cam Henderson. But, these are our own who are legendary coaches in their own regard. Vote Now! These guys are legends...in their own minds.

Last edited:
Zero votes each across the board. What that tell u? Fvck em all.

Sorry Herdman, I can't decide between shit, vomit or a shit/vomit combination.

I would have to vote for none of the above.

Reactions: MarshallManiac
No, not Bob Pruett, Jim Donnan, Jack Cook, or Cam Henderson. But, these are our own who are legendary coaches in their own regard. Vote Now! These guys are legends...in their own minds.

Still butt hurt you couldn't teach your nose pickers how to play baseball. Idiot

I know about a dozen people from Wayne and the EL area who are great people, the rest are white trash pieces of dog shit!

After reading many threads on all the spectacular coaches listed in this poll, I had to go with greed. His little league coaching dynasties are right up there with Saban and Alabama football.

Small Town Grown Man Little League Hero!

images

You, or one of your baseball team?

images

You, or one of your baseball team?
Laugh all you want. That is my Mexican flame thrower. He might pick his nose but, he is my Fernando Valenzual. He pitches in Little League but, also throws in his dad's Mexican League on Sunday afternoons. He might put a booger on the ball. We can that the Gringo Special.

If we scrimmage, your team better not use any racial slurs or I will tell him to beam your cousin right between the eyes.

Laugh all you want. That is my Mexican flame thrower. He might pick his nose but, he is my Fernando Valenzual. He pitches in Little League but, also throws in his dad's Mexican League on Sunday afternoons. He might put a booger on the ball. We can that the Gringo Special.

If we scrimmage, your team better not use any racial slurs or I will tell him to beam your cousin right between the eyes.

He better be wearing a mask for his health and wearing a helmet while pitching to protect him from the line drives whizzing past his head. Oh yeah, and I'll be asking for his green card, long form birth certificate, and detailed documentation as to how he got past that big, beautiful border wall he helped pay for.

Reactions: i am herdman

Is that Kenny Powers.

Got a birth certificate too that says he’s 13 but been shaving for 5 years now. You’re racist if you don’t believe that birth certificate though.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Got a birth certificate too that says he’s 13 but been shaving for 5 years now. You’re racist if you don’t believe that birth certificate though.
Yep. True story. I coached a Mexican kid. This was 13-15 year olds. He was one of our good pitchers. It was his turn in the rotation to pitch one evening. He was 13 and very good.

He shows up and says , "coach don't think I can pitch tonight."

I said "why is that?

He said, "my arm is sore"

I said, "really?

He said," yes, I pitched yesterday, coach.:

I said, " but, we didn't play yesterday"

"I know, coach, I pitched for my dad's team."

"Your dad's team.? What do you mean your dad's team"

"Coach, my dad plays in the Mexican workers league and they had me pitch yesterday."

"Are you serious and how much did you throw?"

"Triple header, Coach. I won all three."

"Son of a bitch, get the bull pen going."

you really are one screwed up person

Yet you had nothing to say when twolf said...

"I know about a dozen people from Wayne and the EL area who are great people, the rest are white trash pieces of dog shit."

So....shut up hypocrite.

Yet you had nothing to say when twolf said...

"I know about a dozen people from Wayne and the EL area who are great people, the rest are white trash pieces of dog shit."

So....shut up hypocrite.
No, I was only correcting what you said since I know people from Spring Valley.The ones I know and their circle of friends are good people Personally all the folks from Wayne I have met over the years were good people- mainly guys from CK and Buffalo of Wayne HS before they were all merged into the new school.My fraternity at Marshall was full of Wayne Co guys all awesome dudes. I'm sure you are a good fellow even if we don't agree about politics EG:)

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
No, I was only correcting what you said since I know people from Spring Valley.The ones I know and their circle of friends are good people Personally all the folks from Wayne I have met over the years were good people- mainly guys from CK and Buffalo of Wayne HS before they were all merged into the new school.My fraternity at Marshall was full of Wayne Co guys all awesome dudes. I'm sure you are a good fellow even if we don't agree about politics EG:)

You're still a hypocrite until you admonish twolf for his stupid lie generalizing people from Wayne and EL.

You're still a hypocrite until you admonish twolf for his stupid lie generalizing people from Wayne and EL.

Dude after some of those damn ****ing hicks unfairly roasted a family member on social media, they can kiss my Spring Valley ass.
You had grown men out there threatening to beat up a female family member for something posted that was entirely untrue.

The torrent of lude and ridiculous comments impacted this person negatively. And still does. An innocent and good person damaged because of some shit faced bitch got her panties in a wad and wasn’t adult or smart enough to get the real facts. May this person burn in hell for eternity .

And the sad part is, we family still out there. My grandmother was born off Beech Fork Road and my mother and her sisters born off Dunkles Branch.

Last edited:
no I am not. I was not and am not involved in your debate with him. I held you accountable for what you said about people from Spring Valley. Sorry I am not the Pullman Sheriff .

Dude, blah, blah, blah

And there was this stupid guy from Spring Valley came on this board and said "I know about a dozen people from Wayne and the EL area who are great people, the rest are white trash pieces of dog shit!". If you want immunity form saying something that stupid, you're going to have to get it from someone other than me, you idiot.

no I am not. I was not and am not involved in your debate with him. I held you accountable for what you said about people from Spring Valley. Sorry I am not the Pullman Sheriff .

You most certainly are a hypocrite. You admonished me for something that I copied from a Spring Valley resident because and only because you have family there. That's hypocrisy and you don't get to claim you're innocent because you're not the Pullman Sheriff.

And there was this stupid guy from Spring Valley came on this board and said "I know about a dozen people from Wayne and the EL area who are great people, the rest are white trash pieces of dog shit!". If you want immunity form saying something that stupid, you're going to have to get it from someone other than me, you idiot.

Just like the deliverance crowd out there. Another hick commenting without knowing the whole story. Go to hell **** face!

Just like the deliverance crowd out there. Another hick commenting without knowing the whole story. Go to hell **** face!

I don't have to know the whole story to know that you're an idiot. To know that you're an idiot all I have to do is read the following drivel....

"I know about a dozen people from Wayne and the EL area who are great people, the rest are white trash pieces of dog shit!

Idiot.

Herdman coaching his little league team...

bnb4.jpg

Definitely more Walter Matthau than Billy Bob Thornton

hahaa, I only had a few mothers and a couple of dad's get mad at me. I am guessing that goes with the territory. I only got thrown out of a game once, warned several times. I could usually push it right up to the edge with the ump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT