ADVERTISEMENT

greed, since we're friends

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
I'm going to give you until midnight on Sunday evening to decide if you want your honorable Secretary of State to broker a deal for you or not.

Apologies to rifle if I misplaced a comma.

I'm going to give you until midnight on Sunday evening to decide if you want your honorable Secretary of State to broker a deal for you or not.

Apologies to rifle if I misplaced a comma.

Bewwwaaaaahaha!!!! Desperation^^^

Take the deal greed. Trump packed the place in Fayetteville NC, home of Americas Guard of Honor, last night with more lined up to get in.

Trump is on a roll with the ground and pound . He feels very confident.

Blowout City.

Take the deal.

Take the deal greed. Trump packed the place in Fayetteville NC, home of Americas Guard of Honor, last night with more lined up to get in.

Trump is on a roll with the ground and pound . He feels very confident.

Blowout City.

Take the deal.

BWWWWAAAAAHAHA!!!! DESPERATION^^^^^^^

Michigan has been playing nice with the cult cuck. I think he is trying to get him a bit of Mrs. Greed.

The begging of Extra for him to show mercy on the deplorables who bet with him is uncomfortable to watch.

Take your lashings like men, deplorables. I understand that losing three more of your kind leaves you in an even lower state of cumulative intelligence, but you’ll just have to make due with the arrival of @Herdloyal.

The begging of Extra for him to show mercy on the deplorables who bet with him is uncomfortable to watch.

Take your lashings like men, deplorables. I understand that losing three more of your kind leaves you in an even lower state of cumulative intelligence, but you’ll just have to make due with the arrival of @Herdloyal.
Hahaa

Joe Biden talks to blades of grass

Trump takes 35 to 40 states

No, because Trump might win more than 40.

I have offered monetary bets or donations to greed

rifle knows that Trump is going to win. Greed is in denial

Greed let's bet for $50. He won't bet money says it is against his religions.

Back up your mouth. Permanent ban, money bet?

Your old gay Uncle has already demonstrated he has no business running his mouth about making bets. Multiple attempts to bet with money have gone unaccepted by Greed. Since he has but one account to make a perma ban bet (and was exposed for doing so) he has been given the option to put up or shut the fvck up with money, but he's a little bitch and won't accept our duly elected moderator's offer.

Ok donations to the charity of our choice?

The fact that you won't accept a bet when it's a 60 day ban for you and permanent for me proves beyond a doubt that you are simply a coward with a big mouth. Now be an idiot and offer to bet money again....

The fact that you won't accept a bet when it's a 60 day ban for you and permanent for me proves beyond a doubt that you are simply a coward with a big mouth. Now be an idiot and offer to bet money again....
you have already bet the bans. Time to bet something new.

A bet is a bet, monetary or not. So don't give me the convictions stuff. I said for charity. I will make a donation to your church or other charity. The charity or church becomes the winer either way.

It is obvious any money bet scares you. Live on the edge and do it.

Money talks, BS walks. $50 let's go.

you have already bet the bans. Time to bet something new.

A bet is a bet, monetary or not. So don't give me the convictions stuff. I said for charity. I will make a donation to your church or other charity. The charity or church becomes the winer either way.

It is obvious any money bet scares you. Live on the edge and do it.

Money talks, BS walks. $50 let's go.

COWARD^^^

You idiot. You're describing yourself. 60 day ban versus permanent ban and you still won't take the wager. BIG....MOUTHED....LYING....COWARD.

A measly 50 bucks. Hiding behind religion excuse. Run that mouth! All talk!

119865271_2382006728773597_8277750768819651848_n.jpg

Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT