ADVERTISEMENT

greed, since we're friends

xEYTs.jpg

Here you are all the time.^^^^^

What do you call a man with his arm up a horse's ass?

AN AMISH MECHANIC

Wanna make a perma ban bet??
No only a dumb ass like you did that and now they. See how dumb you were to ban yourself. They won't make the same mistake as you. You screwed up and can't get out of it. Trump in a blowout.If trump wins he will have to declare martial law to protect our country to have its cities burned to the ground.

No only a dumb ass like you did that and now they. See how dumb you were to ban yourself. They won't make the same mistake as you. You screwed up and can't get out of it. Trump in a blowout.If trump wins he will have to declare martial law to protect our country to have its cities burned to the ground.

Wanna make a perma ban bet? Moron.

Trump in a blowout.If trump wins he will have to declare martial law to protect our country to have its cities burned to the ground.

No they won't. From who those Antifa, BLM pansies? They, soon enough are going to piss off the common folk and your regular Americans will take care of them. Nat'l Guard will have to be called in to protect them from hard working Americans.

Last edited:
Come on... You guys don't really want to Permaban ole' greed? Who would we have calling us a coward or idiots all day.

Let's make the bet fun, either a permaban or Greed has to go to a Trump rally sit behind The Prez wearing a MAGA hat and a HerdNation T-shirt(I'm sure Chris or Coach will hook him up with one). That way we all can laugh at him during the rally. That's board wide entertainment.

Your wife ever stop dating other men??

Come up with something new, you demented old fool. It was somewhat effective smack the first 100 times you used it, but now, it's just old and tired, like you.

@i am herdman please give Greed his first written warning and forward to Michigan to place in his HR file. That's how you have to deal with lame ass posters, if you ever want to get through the red tape to terminate one. He's probably a member of some posting union, so then we will have to deal with his whiny ass trying to file a grievance too, so be prepared for that as well.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
Come up with something new, you demented old fool. It was somewhat effective smack the first 100 times you used it, but now, it's just old and tired, like you.

@i am herdman please give Greed his first written warning and forward to Michigan to place in his HR file. That's how you have to deal with lame ass posters, if you ever want to get through the red tape to terminate one. He's probably a member of some posting union, so then we will have to deal with his whiny ass trying to file a grievance too, so be prepared for that as well.
He's on borrowed time. Brought it on himself .

Reactions: mlblack16.
You think that's funny.

I know you are stupid.

Find an ex-scientologist that claims Dianetics and Scientology doesn't work.
Im actually impressed yore dumbass knows how to italicize font.

11.3 can't get here soon enough. these weezle dick fags may be willing to give you a mulligan on this permaban shit......not me, the first one to sucker yore dumbass into a permaban bet. ure gone, asshole.

Reactions: mlblack16.

I've grown fond of the question. Get used to it.

Coward. ^^^
this situation is at the highest level of this operation

sometimes you should know when to shut up. you are becoming a pain(or bigger one) like those crazy women. an organization is only going to put up with someone being a pain in the ass for so long. That is why I say don't **** it up for all of us.

this situation is at the highest level of this operation

sometimes you should know when to shut up. you are becoming a pain(or bigger one) like those crazy women. an organization is only going to put up with someone being a pain in the ass for so long. That is why I say don't **** it up for all of us.

Coward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT