ADVERTISEMENT

Greed's God cleansing San Diego of filth and sin

WV-FAN

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 12, 2007
. . . as crazy as that sounds, there's actually people from greed's religion that believe just that.

have seen many videos of instantaneous flooding. simply horrific. the torrential downpours from the skies in the videos i've watched are like nothing i've ever seen. it's like the clouds opened up and dumped million gallon drums of water through a loose woven screen.

. . . as crazy as that sounds, there's actually people from greed's religion that believe just that.

have seen many videos of instantaneous flooding. simply horrific. the torrential downpours from the skies in the videos i've watched are like nothing i've ever seen. it's like the clouds opened up and dumped million gallon drums of water through a loose woven screen.
I thought Greeds religion was big government and the establishment

You think that's bad...there are people from your religion who think God favors your orange jesus as president. And idiots like you treat him as such.

I thought it'd be a good time to have a snack...
Dp-jJX.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT