ADVERTISEMENT

Green has similar personal story as Cato

Can’t help but root for this kid. I think we’ll be fine with any of our QB’s but gotta think Green will battle it all the way through late August.

Reactions: jbherd
Gotta love the drive!!! Looking forward to meeting him this fall.
GO HERD!!!

Isaiah Green will be the starting quarterback for the 2018 opener when we travel to Oxford, Ohio. I'm sure the all white travel uniforms will look good. Go Herd!

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Isaiah Green will be the starting quarterback for the 2018 opener when we travel to Oxford, Ohio. I'm sure the all white travel uniforms will look good. Go Herd!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I think Green has worlds of potential, but I still think people should temper their expectations of him this year. There is a reason that the coaching staff went out and signed Alex Thomson.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I think Green has worlds of potential, but I still think people should temper their expectations of him this year. There is a reason that the coaching staff went out and signed Alex Thomson.

Not gonna disagree. If you have a chance at Thomson, you go after him. Looking forward to this season, a new QB and Cramsey's offense.

I will reserve judgement on Thomson until I see him against bigger and faster players than the ones he faced at Wagner.

I see Thompson as a one year guy on a stacked team. Green for the next three years

ADVERTISEMENT