ADVERTISEMENT

Greenduke

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
For this Kentucky team to make the final 16 is a tribute to Cal
2 weeks ago folks were saying if Kentucky made the dance they wouldn't advance. I picked all but one team making the final 32.
Yes I picked Loyola but picked missed on virginia. I still think Duke or North Carolina wins it all. Rather it be duke than the dirtiest program in America. North Carolina should have to forfeit a lot games over the last 5 year's

Congrats Sistersville on the Cat's success. Duke may be the team to win it all though, as they're looking good. Villanova has a good shot as well, if they can get by WV on Friday. Michigan has a shot at making the final four, but it will be a tough matchup against a big and talented A&M squad. Michigan has played horrible in the first two games, so they'll need to get back to playing good basketball this week.

i hate duke and hope they lose asap, but, on the flip side, if they win it all, i win $200. so, i win either way.

I picked Duke too. They have 3 first rounders starting and Grayson and he could be a first rounder. They are good.

Could be Duke vs UK. One thing we know, with Michigan being the highest seed left on one side of the bracket, the final game won't be between teams that were both highly ranked all year.

Sistersville, Texas A&M is probably too much for Michigan on Thursday. I researched them last night, and see why they're now playing like they were at the first of the year when they beat WV by 20 or so. They have all their suspended and injured players back. UM will need a big game out of Teske, as well as probably make about 15 threes to compete.

Duke is going to have trouble when they face a big physical team. I don't see them winning it all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT