ADVERTISEMENT

Growing Anti-Semitism On the Left

wvkeeper(HN)

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Muswell Hillbilly
https://www.newsday.com/opinion/col...akhan-gets-a-pass-on-anti-semitism-1.17133135

On Feb. 25, Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam, gave a speech in Chicago in which he repeatedly and venomously assailed the “satanic Jew.” Anti-Jewish invective from Farrakhan is nothing new; the Anti-Defamation League calls him “the leading anti-Semite in America.” He has blamed Jews for the Sept. 11 attacks, apartheid, the slave trade and Hollywood degeneracy.

What raised some eyebrows is the fact that Tamika Mallory, a co-chair of the Women’s March — the flagship of the anti-Trump resistance — attended the event and posted about it on Instagram...Many progressives (especially progressive Jews) expressed their dismay at Mallory’s stance. Yet no less dismaying was the rush of other progressives to express their support for her — among them Sarsour, fellow Women’s March co-chair Bob Bland, Black Lives Matter activist and writer Shaun King, and New York Civil Liberties Union executive director Donna Lieberman, who tweeted that she was “proud to stand with” Mallory and called her “a fearless fighter against racism.”

This cavalier attitude underscores something critics of the modern left-wing social justice movement have said for a while: Progressives who pay lip service to intersectionality — the interconnected dynamics of different kinds of oppression and bias — often turn a blind eye to anti-Semitism. In their worldview, Jews tend to be perceived as privileged, so bigotry against Jews is seen as punching up more than punching down.

All while your president is obviously anti muslim. But that's ok, right?

All while your president is obviously anti muslim. But that's ok, right?
7e6742f180a330b4f9b96ca29517c820.jpg

Left has more atheists than ever. They dislike any group who dedicates themselves to God.

None now that you brought it to my attention Don't believe too many atheists really disbelieve in God. In the eyes of God what is the difference on judgement day of a Muslim and a Jew with no belief in Jesus.

None now that you brought it to my attention Don't believe too many atheists really disbelieve in God. In the eyes of God what is the difference on judgement day of a Muslim and a Jew with no belief in Jesus.

Unless God is the deity associated with Islam....or the deity associated with Judaism...or the deity associated with "none of the above."

There ya go.

There is no difference. ALL will be judge based on your deeds and works.

And FYI God doesnt care about Organized Religion he only cares if your follow his laws and commands and dont celebrate Pagan Holidays and DONT follow Man teachings.

Holy Spirit comes with a new name per Revelations but like the Old Testament, you dont read that either.

The Holy Spirit will not be named Jesus.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

So, I guess according to you Jesus is a liar. I don't think you read any of the Bible. Looks to me like you do nothing other than listen to what someone else tells you to believe.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

So, I guess according to you Jesus is a liar. I don't think you read any of the Bible. Looks to me like you do nothing other than listen to what someone else tells you to believe.

Do you follow John or do you follow God? which one?

Dude go read Revelations then come back to me.

And FYI, im pretty much in Bible study every night. Yesterday was 3rd Day service as commanded by God himself. I have to make sure I cleanse myself from unclean people like yourself.

"All Crosses lead to Rome" Too bad the Cross is Idolatry and a lie perpetrated by the Catholic Church.

Earlier versions of the Bible said Jesus died on a Stake not a Cross. Dumb ass Christians hold the symbol of Death so dear to their Heart.

And FYI, im pretty much in Bible study every night. Yesterday was 3rd Day service as commanded by God himself. I have to make sure I cleanse myself from unclean people like yourself.

Yep. I'm sure you are, and simply listening to what someone tells you to believe, regardless if it's backed by the Bible.

sisters understood the question. And answered it correctly.

From a Christian theological position, yes. Philosophically, no. And in response to Sisters' first comment, philosophically would be the correct interpretation to use. There are many "lost" people who are neither hostile to religion in general or Christians in particular. Many atheists however can be pretty hostile (which I think is more a response to the dominance of Christianity in Western belief systems, I have never met an Asian atheist that really cared what anyone else believed).

Reactions: raleighherdfan
You don't understand any of the new testament, and specifically don't understand revelations.

When Jesus comes as the Holy Spirit does he or doesnt he come under a new name?

You probably believe Jesus is going to appear in some cloud in the sky also lol

And lets not get into the Spirit and the Bride either.

Remember God the Father said himself "Keep the Sabbath Day Holy so you will know WHO I AM AND I WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE

And as far as Athiests goes, you either believe in Salvation or your dont.

Like the Parable of the Weeds and Wheats, some will receive the word and understand and some will never receive it at all. The Word isnt for everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT