ADVERTISEMENT

Guess who's back?

Woo Hoo!!!!!! Suck it riflepuss!

iu

I don't like Eminem, but I was with his guy 50 Cent a few nights ago. When I was in high school, he went to shock incarceration boot camp about 10 minutes from where I grew up.

Suck it riflepuss!
Why would you celebrate this, moron? This was a huge loss for your side. Not only did I successful and easily bait Michigan into getting suspended, but then I went and flaunted that I could do the same thing on the paid board and not have anything said about it.

It's a huge win for me, a huge loss for your side, and more concrete proof that I run this place, and you all are just guests in yet another one of my houses.

Shadys back, Shadys back, Shadys back

My peoples will soon return, stronger than they even thought they could be.

God bless those that suffer undo punishment. I'm back for the peoples that believe in the good of mankind. Let those that toss stones, those that may chase storms, those that may be a fat nerd, and those that may be a man dressed in a romper tonight. I beg you dearest God, please allow those low life individuals to hunker down in place, line up as a beggar, and patiently take turns at kissing my black ass.

Shadys back, Shadys back, Shadys back

My peoples will soon return, stronger than they even thought they could be.

God bless those that suffer undo punishment. I'm back for the peoples that believe in the good of mankind. Let those that toss stones, those that may chase storms, those that may be a fat nerd, and those that may be a man dressed in a romper tonight. I beg you dearest God, please allow those low life individuals to hunker down in place, line up as a beggar, and patiently take turns at kissing my black ass.
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT