ADVERTISEMENT

Ha!!

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
271233239_10222720920034887_8291083093005043974_n.jpg

Too bad the new year came in on a weekend. That extra free time made me already break all my resolutions.

This is the consequence of an emasculated culture in its final days.

That's it.

The smartest thing I've ever read in my lifetime probably.

This will run through my head for maybe the rest of my life. I pretty much gave up manhood in my late teens. Gave it up even more and more as years went by. Now I still have the parts, but other than for taking a weak piss they're very useless now.

Emasculated culture indeed. Another good reason to give up sports. Just too big of a joke anymore to think about having any kind of connection with people trying to even pretend to be actual men for five minutes.

That's it.

The smartest thing I've ever read in my lifetime probably.

This will run through my head for maybe the rest of my life. I pretty much gave up manhood in my late teens. Gave it up even more and more as years went by. Now I still have the parts, but other than for taking a weak piss they're very useless now.

Emasculated culture indeed. Another good reason to give up sports. Just too big of a joke anymore to think about having any kind of connection with people trying to even pretend to be actual men for five minutes.

Research testosterone replacement therapy. Then find a gym and start hitting the weights. I'm so confident you'll see results that I would be willing to reimburse you the cost of a year of TRT and a year gym membership if you don't think its beneficial.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT