ADVERTISEMENT

Hands Up, I can't breathe. Stop worrying about that.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Those are minor issues as compared to the destruction of the black family and inner city at the hands of liberals and in particular the Democrat Party. The bigger issue is the big nanny welfare state and dependency that the Democrats have instilled on poor blacks. Oh, and the abortion factories they fund with taxpayer dollars that have wrecked the fundamental value of life in black communities.

Why? Voters. Plain and simple that is the way the Democrats want it. Not much different that what you saw in WV and rural Appalachia for 80 years. Maybe the black community can wise up like WV and start booting these parasites out of office.

The Democrats and liberals have done far more to hurt blacks than the average white dude or white police officer.

This so called War on Poverty started in the 1960's and we have not only the first black President but more people on the dole now than probably at any point in our history. What does that say?

Mike Brown was no hero. You don't want you children to be like Mike Brown. Clean up your neighborhoods. Start valuing your own lives and your hope is not coming from the politician who is just a race baiting pot stirrer.

This post was edited on 12/28 10:47 PM by i am herdman

Those are contributing factors, along with our criminal justice system having a hardon over weed and giving harsher punishments to those that are caught with crack than cocaine. This is not just a Liberal or Conservative issue, we will never find solutions when all we do is point fingers at one side and say they are the reason for all of the problems.

You do know federal law specifically bans the use of tax dollars for abortions, right?

We have this image of teen girls getting abortions, but the majority of them are over 25 and already have one or more children. Add in that Hispanics and Blacks do proportionally have more abortions, and statistically these women have a greater chance of being poorer, and you get a picture of women trying to maximize limited resources to raise a family.

I don't think it is coincidence the poor, especially the working poor, have been hardest hit by globalization, and the accumulation of wealth to the top less than one percent. I can see what parts of cities have the abandoned factories. And this is polliticaly incorrect as hell, but add in that blacks have statistically lower IQs and we have a big problem.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Funny but I've never heard a Democrat or liberal say that kids don't need to know how to read or write, as long as they know how to vote. Or that they prefer uneducated workers because they're cheaper. I have heard those words from conservative Republicans, though.

I'm fairly confident you've never heard anyone say that Toes.

Which party is it that keeps blocking and voting down school vouchers that inner city kids could use to access better education?

Which party is wholly beholden to the teachers' unions and prevents a plethora of bi-partisan education bills from passing?

Now, do I think those sentiments are reflective of all conservatives and/or Republicans? No, just as not all libs/Dems are idealistic pansies.

Originally posted by GeauxHerd:
Women that have abortions are just terrible moms. Pretty simple as that. "hey I killed my off spring, Im mother of the year"
Are they a mother if they do not have any children?

Women that have abortions are just terrible moms. Pretty simple as that. "hey I killed my off spring, Im mother of the year"
Says, the men that de-fund Headstart and any social program that supports single mothers.

Originally posted by CockyHerd:
Says, the men that de-fund Headstart and any social program that supports single mothers.

1) There is no evidence Head Start has any positive effect on later educational success. Really all it is for is to provide government-paid for day-care.

2) I love this philosophy, "Sorry, had to kill my child because Uncle Sugar won't provide pre-k education".

Originally posted by wvkeeper(HN):

Originally posted by CockyHerd:

1) There is no evidence Head Start has any positive effect on later educational success. Really all it is for is to provide government-paid for day-care.

2) I love this philosophy, "Sorry, had to kill my child because Uncle Sugar won't provide pre-k education".
So.....

1) You wouldn't suppport government paid daycare for poor working Mothers?

2) The inverse philosophy is, you made the mistake (getting pregnant) now deal with it. We'll help out later when your malnourished fatherless child ends up in prison.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT