ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Palm Sunday

giphy.gif

And I don't remember anyone ever wishing someone a happy Palm Sunday on Easter Sunday.

Today is the day Xenu rolled away the volcanic rock away from the volcano and freed the Easter Bunny. He was guided to the rock by the cries of tomatoes. Everyone knows that.
Today is just another day that you serve satan.

Correct. Orthodox Easter is next Sunday, so Orthodox Palm Sunday was yesterday, on the same day as the Christian Easter. Really not hard to understand, unless you're the type that simply likes to argue.
That will be relevant when the U S reverts back to the Julian calendar. Heathen.

I was replying to Snotlicker. You idiot heathen.
You said it wasn’t relevant. But according to orthodox Christians it was Palm Sunday yesterday and the fact that you haven’t even acknowledged their beliefs just goes to show how you are intolerant to other Christian beliefs.

Reactions: mlblack16.
You said it wasn’t relevant. But according to orthodox Christians it was Palm Sunday yesterday and the fact that you haven’t even acknowledged their beliefs just goes to show how you are intolerant to other Christian beliefs.
It isn't relevant, moron. The orthodox church members are less than 1/2 of one percent of the United States population. And I'll believe you think it's relevant when you and the rest of your idiot ilk start wishing people Merry Christmas on January the 7th, you know, when the OP's wife and other orthodox members celebrate Christmas.

It isn't relevant, moron. The orthodox church members are less than 1/2 of one percent of the United States population. And I'll believe you think it's relevant when you and the rest of your idiot ilk start wishing people Merry Christmas on January the 7th, you know, when the OP's wife and other orthodox members celebrate Christmas.
I’m tolerant of other religions, you have two , which like qbs mean you have none, and aren’t tolerant of anyone even with your “two”

I’m tolerant of other religions, you have two , which like qbs mean you have none, and aren’t tolerant of anyone even with your “two”
You tolerate SOME religions. You're a liar and idiot, and have NO religion.

Greeds Intolerance of minorities is showing in this thread.

My wife celebrates Christmas on December 25th, not January 6, 7, or 19th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT