ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs DeSantis, who you voting for?

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
Damn, this is a tough one. I may have to vote for Harris just so we can continue on with the weakest possible "leader" "in charge."

I was thinking about who I'd vote for today, Biden or Trump, but they're both so damn old. Too old. Time for new younger candidates now.

This is all there is. What's your pick? I'll say Harris today. Could be swayed in 3 years, no doubt. Very wishy washy now as I step into the grave.

Bullet

edit: for real there is a very short list of people who I would not vote for over DeSantis. He’s one of the worst. Harris is bad but I guess her over him.

What, you don't like Harris? Why not?

If you just ignore the words and focus on things like posture, tone of voice, pitch. the way she can stand there without flapping her arms, etc., I think she's as good as anybody else. Maybe the best.

Please don't construe this as me thinking that any GOP candidate is any smarter. I think all politicians are the same. Just porcelain dolls placed on a mantle somewhere for us to stare at. I'm tired of staring at corpses on it, really. Harris and DeSantis both are at least still alive.

I won't vote for a Democrat for dog catcher. Most democrats are too ****ed up right now.

Reactions: Jartard
I probably never will either, but just out of rooting for laundry and routine.

This stuff's just like sports. You get hooked on rooting for the red ones or whatever. But you do get hooked on it.

I can't keep understanding how people take it so serious though. I kind of think they're lying.

The lack of potential in both party's is pathetic. There's not a lot of rising stars out there, and the season of 20 candidates per cycle is now the norm.

Who sucks the least, that's the palatable choice nowadays.

Republicans will never win a another presidential race for 100 years if ever.

Republicans will never win a another presidential race for 100 years if ever.

Not until this welfare system breaks down, which I don't think I'll live to see. I'm ready to just accept the welfare system, because I'm too old to survive until society realizes it won't work long term.

It'll probably work for the rest of my life so I might as well try to capitalize on it.

Need to go chew and spit in front of a disability lawyer, because I've already had two doctors' offices now wanting to certify me mentally ill for it. Could draw a check for it and move to the mountains if all these jobs keep on being fake or threatened to be revoked based on shot refusals.

I would vote for just about anyone before Harris. Hillary would be behind her.

DeSantis would be absolutely fine to me.

Not until this welfare system breaks down, which I don't think I'll live to see. I'm ready to just accept the welfare system, because I'm too old to survive until society realizes it won't work long term.

It'll probably work for the rest of my life so I might as well try to capitalize on it.

Need to go chew and spit in front of a disability lawyer, because I've already had two doctors' offices now wanting to certify me mentally ill for it. Could draw a check for it and move to the mountains if all these jobs keep on being fake or threatened to be revoked based on shot refusals.
That and the dems are just more ruthless and have perfected cheating down to a science along with fear mongering. They want power more than Republicans do.

That and the dems are just more ruthless and have perfected cheating down to a science along with fear mongering. They want power more than Republicans do.

Yeah see, this makes me sick to even be a Republican. We're supposed to be better at this. Being a Republican is about like being an Ohio State fan right now.

Ohio State could come back and lose again in the playoff if they win out. Republicans will keep coming back and losing in national elections.

Our great red losers. They win stuff that doesn't really count I guess. Have to take it and like it. Or take it and gag on it. Is it any damn wonder I don't want to stomach anything anymore? Somehow I still do, but I don't want to.

You're an idiot. And liar.

Democrat Cooper is an example

Voters deserve to have confidence in our elections. Regardless of what party is in power, we should all agree that changing bipartisan elections laws via secret settlements (especially in the middle of an election) undermines the rule of law, election integrity and voter confidence.
Yesterday the NC House gave final approval to Senate Bill 360 (party line vote), which prevents the type of "sue-and-settle" scheme that allowed Gov. Cooper’s State Board of Elections and Democrat Attorney General Josh Stein to circumvent the legislature and secretly negotiate with liberal activists to reach a "settlement" that substantially changed and weakened bipartisan election laws.

Regardless of what party is in power, we should all agree that changing bipartisan elections laws via secret settlements
Just one more opportunity for you to be against a decision that allows the vote of people to be counted.

"The laws as they are work, and they work well," Morey said, adding that, without a settlement last fall, litigation over the absentee ballot rules would have gone on past the election. "If you don't like what our attorney general is doing in settling cases that he's constitutionally obligated to do, then run for attorney general."

Just one more opportunity for you to be against a decision that allows the vote of people to be counted.

"The laws as they are work, and they work well," Morey said, adding that, without a settlement last fall, litigation over the absentee ballot rules would have gone on past the election. "If you don't like what our attorney general is doing in settling cases that he's constitutionally obligated to do, then run for attorney general."
Just keeping it fair. That's how Democrats circumvent the system(among other ways) and hence why they are called cheaters. The states need to fix these things.

Another way is not doing your duty as the executive branch by letting illegals flood in to the country and get them on the dole hoping they will vote for you later.

Hence, Democrats cheat their way to stay in power.

Just keeping it fair. That's how Democrats circumvent the system(among other ways) and hence why they are called cheaters. The states need to fix these things.
The reason dems are called cheaters is because they are for voting rights and they are then called cheaters by republicans who are against voting rights.

The reason dems are called cheaters is because they are for voting rights and they are then called cheaters by republicans who are against voting rights.
Vote early, vote often, vote when dead, and don't even fill your own ballot out(sometimes twice) are not valid. Illegal voting is not valid.

Vote early, vote often, vote when dead, and don't even fill your own ballot out(sometimes twice) are not valid. Illegal voting is not valid.
If you've got evidence of that, then you are complicit in it by not notifying the law. You feeling guilty or making stuff up as usual?

If you've got evidence of that, then you are complicit in it by not notifying the law. You feeling guilty or making stuff up as usual?
Then why are you worried about tightening up laws? Voter Id? If everything is all good.

Welcome back. Hope all is well.

I think you're smarter than hell. What do you think about Joe Manchin anyway? Are you a Manchin fan? He's a Democrat, but not really.

Did you vote for him anyway or write someone in? No way you voted whoever the Republican was. I may vote for Manchin if I was still a WV voter. He put a sticker on the old man's leather jacket once at a Marshall game. We stopped at his tailgate. His people are the ones who did it. May have been his wife. Some woman ruined the old man's leather jacket with this sticker, but hell he didn't care.

Then why are you worried about tightening up laws? Voter Id? If everything is all good.
Can you admit that there is good-faith opposition to voter ID laws when they are getting pushed at the same time it’s being made more difficult for people to get an ID, specifically in areas and demographics that tend to have strong Democratic support?

Can you see why that looks like political gamesmanship and not honest effort toward only having registered voters vote?

ADVERTISEMENT