ADVERTISEMENT

Has anybody died with Bird Flu being the only thing they had?

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
I have never read a story where it was solely the fake bird flu that killed anybody.

It's always "they had this and that" and would have died had they caught a cold anyway.

Any actual stories to refute what I'm staying here? We shut the world down for this, because collectively, we wanted to shut the world down for something. We picked this out to do it. I just think it's pathetic, but I'm about 0.0001% of the world apparently.

Definitely in the huge minority and wrong side of history or whatever. I'm a loser in this game, but this is my only way of going on. I don't want to win on masking and holing up for a damn cold.

I would not ignore one story about someone who definitely died of just this bird flu.

This website you posted is not it. I can't find nor have I ever read anything like what I'm saying. All the people who I have seen die with this were fat, unhealthy, smoked, had diseases, they all had something else that really killed them.

Just like if I got it and died, it would be because of how I ****ed up my body with poor dietary decisions for pretty much my entire life. Fast food, pop, was a fat kid, now my stomach's so ravaged I starve to keep from putting anything in it.

I'm messed up and could die. I got the damn shot against my will, but if I die now it's because I'm not healthy to begin with. It's not because I caught some damn bug.

I've probably been in contact with this thing 10,000 times and nothing happened.

But you really want to live forever this way? I just don't. And I just won't. If this is it forever, then come April 2022 I'm either moving out to the middle of nowhere and/or hanging myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT