ADVERTISEMENT

Have 4 Herd Soccer Semi Final Tickets for sale. $10 a piece

Sep 23, 2014
Im unable to attend the semi final game due to a work conflict. Will sell those for $10 a piece. Section 520 Row O seats 12,13,14,15. Mobile tickets, will transfer to buyer. Text me for details 304-545-3109

note* Also have tickets to the womens semi final as well that i will sell for $5 a piece if anyone is interested in attending those games

Thanks, Zach. Having made the same post in three different threads within nine minutes, I am sure every living Marshall alum is aware of your tickets at this point.

Thanks, Zach. Having made the same post in three different threads within nine minutes, I am sure every living Marshall alum is aware of your tickets at this point.
Awww, im sorry buddy. Wanted to make sure some herd fan out there got use of the tickets since im unable to attend the game tonight.. my bad brother.. will never do that again... i wholeheartedly apologize. Ill be sure to check in with you next time before making a post about soccer tickets on soccer related threads.

Ill be sure to check in with you next time before making a post about soccer tickets on soccer related threads.
You don't have to do that, Zach. You can simply show basic message board etiquette and not make the same post in three different threads in less than 10 minutes while trying to make money from it.

Im unable to attend the semi final game due to a work conflict. Will sell those for $10 a piece. Section 520 Row O seats 12,13,14,15. Mobile tickets, will transfer to buyer. Text me for details 304-545-3109

note* Also have tickets to the womens semi final as well that i will sell for $5 a piece if anyone is interested in attending those games
Most normal Herd fans appreciate you offering the opportunity to buy tix.

Most normal Herd fans appreciate you offering the opportunity to buy tix.

Aww, the dork who says he isn't obsessed with me posts yet again in another thread to take a different stance. Shocker, dork. Don't you get sick of so many of your posts on here being about me? I couldn't imagine being so eaten up with a poster that I chase them around from board to board trying to take an opposing view on anything and everything.

You don't have to do that, Zach. You can simply show basic message board etiquette and not make the same post in three different threads in less than 10 minutes while trying to make money from it.
At $10 a ticket he sure isn't going to make much money..

Aww, the dork who says he isn't obsessed with me posts yet again in another thread to take a different stance. Shocker, dork. Don't you get sick of so many of your posts on here being about me? I couldn't imagine being so eaten up with a poster that I chase them around from board to board trying to take an opposing view on anything and everything.
You're accusing someone of taking an opposing view on anything and everything? Pot....meet kettle.

Reactions: 19MU88
Awww, im sorry buddy. Wanted to make sure some herd fan out there got use of the tickets since im unable to attend the game tonight.. my bad brother.. will never do that again... i wholeheartedly apologize. Ill be sure to check in with you next time before making a post about soccer tickets on soccer related threads.
Anyway, just wanted you to know that not everyone is obnoxious here.

At $10 a ticket he sure isn't going to make much money..

On tickets that he couldn’t use, he was making money off of fellow Marshall fans under the guise of doing them a favor.

Were the tickets free? If he bought them then can’t use them and is selling them at face value he’s not making money. He’s recouping losses

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT