ADVERTISEMENT

HD top 50 all-time gridiron list........

W-S HerdFan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
I got to thinking about it: I was in attendance for #'s1, 2, 3 & whatever # the Clemson game is....what about you? Was really thinking top 5....

Is there a list they've released or do we need to be a subscriber and go back and look at the archived articles?

Couple of observations while looking at the H-D file photos for the “213 bootleg” story:
#1 Banner on the opposite end zone wall from winning TD play - “Knock ‘em up Herd!” Pretty funny!!
#2 the photo showing the players running onto the field seconds after the whistle blows still shows the Herd w 9 points instead of 15.....
Another photo not in this grouping shows Russ Lee right in the middle of the scrum, huge grin on his face..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpiwuuss4ha3ivf/IMG_2147.jpg?dl=0

Last edited:
Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
the iconic Terry Gardner crossing the goal line pic it looks like # 50 is about to be cheap shot to the back by a X player

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Honestly believe the H-D could make a little money by putting that series out in a magazine format and offer it for sale, in the newspaper, on their web site, etc.

Great job by the HD on this series. Good stuff. It would be great to see any video, or the final play of the Xavier game. I would say it exists somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT