ADVERTISEMENT

He/Him/His . . . Dead.

I have heard the shooter was a pronoun user.
451231755_18360242836109116_8184626336870543474_n.jpg

Your average frail-looking Democrat.

I’m not claiming any conspiracy. Just stating the dead guy doesn’t really look like crooke. The ear shape is wrong and the dead guy doesn’t have an underbite.
Well, in all fairness, his skull had been significantly fractured before the picture was taken. Taking a high powered round in the noggin can shift facial structure.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and GeauxHerd
an AR is not considered a sniper rifle by any metric by anybody knowledgeable in firearms, specifically sniper firearms. the MOA of an AR is simply more than double that of a solid bolt action sniper rifle. this "AR sniper rifle" reporting by media is nothing but a ploy to cast more negativity towards the AR platform. to acknowledge someone like that sniveling cowardly mentally deranged liberal piece of shit as a "sniper" is nothing less than a smite to an actual sniper.

I've shot deer in the head at *200+ yards, this shot was at ~130 yards. glad the kid wasn't a very good shot.

*best (luckiest) shot I've made was at ~450 yards, drilling a doe in the neck while it was in a slow trot.

I wouldn't be considered as a pimple on the ass of a real sniper, but at one time I could drive tacks with my model 788 .222 at 130 yards, and I've shot the eye out of deer at that distance and longer in the middle of the night while half drunk and shooting out the window of a pickup truck with the engine still running.

I read online this morning that some piece of shit Biden supporter graciously donated a huge stuffed giraffe 🦒 to the parents in memory of their son.

The card with the gift read, "from anonymous, cause ya know, rich..."

an AR is not considered a sniper rifle by any metric by anybody knowledgeable in firearms, specifically sniper firearms. the MOA of an AR is simply more than double that of a solid bolt action sniper rifle. this "AR sniper rifle" reporting by media is nothing but a ploy to cast more negativity towards the AR platform. to acknowledge someone like that sniveling cowardly mentally deranged liberal piece of shit as a "sniper" is nothing less than a smite to an actual sniper.

I've shot deer in the head at *200+ yards, this shot was at ~130 yards. glad the kid wasn't a very good shot.

*best (luckiest) shot I've made was at ~450 yards, drilling a doe in the neck while it was in a slow trot.

I wouldn't be considered as a pimple on the ass of a real sniper, but at one time I could drive tacks with my model 788 .222 at 130 yards, and I've shot the eye out of deer at that distance and longer in the middle of the night while half drunk and shooting out the window of a pickup truck with the engine still running.
Only a soy boy could miss a target at 130 yards, even with iron sight and no optics.

The picture arch shared was supposedly of the gunman. It appears there are metal bleachers behind him
If you look closely it does not appear to show bleachers, it appears to show the actual roof. Look at pictures/video of the building, as well as Google map imagery.

If you look closely it does not appear to show bleachers, it appears to show the actual roof. Look at pictures/video of the building, as well as Google map imagery.
you're right. My bad. It was a long day yesterday and I looked quickly at the picture. On first glance it appeared to be metal bleachers to me.

Accepted at UNC, right?
Yes and it just bothers you to no end doesn't it.

Only a soy boy could miss a target at 130 yards, even with iron sight and no optics.
Trump likely turned his head at the right time, a split second. He also likely was rushed and pulled the shot. Trump was very fortunate. Damn near got him and it would have likely been fatal.

How this guy was able to get on this building is a clear security mishap and planning failure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT