ADVERTISEMENT

Heat index of 100 degrees

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Out here on the porch.

It's almost too hot to drink a beer outside.

Almost is the key word in the aforementioned sentence.

Wish greed was here, wearing glasses and a dress. He'd remind me of that admiral that mush appointed, and I wouldn't even notice the heat.

Out here on the porch.

It's almost too hot to drink a beer outside.

Almost is the key word in the aforementioned sentence.

Wish greed was here, wearing glasses and a dress. He'd remind me of that admiral that mush appointed, and I wouldn't even notice the heat.
I'm guessing you find that admiral you're talking about more attractive than your wife.

I went to the optometrist today for my annual eye exam. There was one other person in the waiting room with me. A little old lady came it and immediately started yelling, “The heat, the heat! It is the end of times!” She was really agitated.

The other patient in the room calmly told her, “Lady, it’s just weather. It gets cold and it gets hot.”

Temperature dropping today. Good rain last night, so watching birds eat bugs and worms this morning while the grass is growing. Need one more inch of growth and I'm going to do another tractor parade around the neighborhood. Thinking about cranking up some CDB this time, but not sure if the colored people are out of bed yet. Kept them up late last night with the Rick James music around midnight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT