ADVERTISEMENT

Heck Yeah!!

Monday:
"MU sucks...I doubt we win."
Friday at 10:30:
"I believed in Marshall all along."

Great win MU. You overcame tons of things in front of your essential home crowd, lol.

Lets rest and focus on WKU. Hope you complainers show up! This is a very important game for a team you claim to support!!

See you Saturday.

Monday:
"MU sucks...I doubt we win."
Friday at 10:30:
"I believed in Marshall all along."

Great win MU. You overcame tons of things in front of your essential home crowd, lol.

Lets rest and focus on WKU. Hope you complainers show up! This is a very important game for a team you claim to support!!

See you Saturday.

Dude why did you have to be an ass in this thread. You aren’t some super fan. You are just a jerk simple as that. I disagree with Sam a lot but I truly believe Sam is a hardcore fan. You are just that pompous guy who thinks he’s smarter than everybody else and honestly you aren’t. You are just a jerk.

I still think Doc is very mediocre and has underachieved as a coach here, but I’m a Marshall fan first and foremost. I’m really glad we won, and I thought the guys showed a ton of heart and played their butts off and got a really good road win. I believe they saved the season and I think we have a great shot of winning the East and maybe the conference. But instead of joining in with everybody else and being happy and celebrating a win your narcissism won out and you had to make your condescending little statements. I’ll put my fandom of Marshall up against yours any day of the week. I may not think Doc is the greatest coach and I may have issues with his style and play calling etc. But I love Marshall first and foremost and I’m always going to celebrate when we win and tonight is a time to celebrate and I’m not going to let your condescension ruin this thread or my happiness in winning tonight.

Dude why did you have to be an ass in this thread. You aren’t some super fan. You are just a jerk simple as that. I disagree with Sam a lot but I truly believe Sam is a hardcore fan. You are just that pompous guy who thinks he’s smarter than everybody else and honestly you aren’t. You are just a jerk.

I still think Doc is very mediocre and has underachieved as a coach here, but I’m a Marshall fan first and foremost. I’m really glad we won, and I thought the guys showed a ton of heart and played their butts off and got a really good road win. I believe they saved the season and I think we have a great shot of winning the East and maybe the conference. But instead of joining in with everybody else and being happy and celebrating a win your narcissism won out and you had to make your condescending little statements. I’ll put my fandom of Marshall up against yours any day of the week. I may not think Doc is the greatest coach and I may have issues with his style and play calling etc. But I love Marshall first and foremost and I’m always going to celebrate when we win and tonight is a time to celebrate and I’m not going to let your condescension ruin this thread or my happiness in winning tonight.

Well...considering you're mad at me for calling out doubters and haters of the team, literally shows your lack of fandom when compared to mine.
Why else would you be so upset?
Are we just going to forget the days and posts of constant bitching on here? Even when MU wins, its complaints as to why the team sucks.
Your fandom and supposed dedication to MU is as fake as your "supportive" posts.
Lets face it, few of you thought MU could win tonight and suddenly those who called you out on it, are jerks.
I didn't quit on MU and it worked out for me tonight...I guess I am smarter than you for the time being.
Will MU win next week? I don't know. But I'll be there and supporting them.
Unlike you and the growing collective who invent ways to not attend.

Reactions: jmillj
The people that have quit on Marshall aren’t coming back because we beat FAU. I don’t get quitting on your team because you don’t like the coach. I get being mad frustrated etc but I’ll still root my butt off for the team and celebrate the wins.

I may get frustrated with Doc and wish we would get a new coach but I’ll never quit on the Herd and I’ll always be happy when we win especially over ass bag Lane Kiffin. For the record I would never want Kiffin to be our coach. I would hope we would sign Doc to a lifetime contract rather than hire Kiffin.

For the record I think many of the most critical people on this board of Doc were very happy with the win tonight and were not pulling for Marshall to lose and they would be very happy if we win out and win the CUSA championship. I know I would be!

So my apologies for calling you a jerk and I’ll take my own advice and I’ll sit back, shut up and enjoy the win!

The people that have quit on Marshall aren’t coming back because we beat FAU. I don’t get quitting on your team because you don’t like the coach. I get being mad frustrated etc but I’ll still root my butt off for the team and celebrate the wins.

I may get frustrated with Doc and wish we would get a new coach but I’ll never quit on the Herd and I’ll always be happy when we win especially over ass bag Lane Kiffin. For the record I would never want Kiffin to be our coach. I would hope we would sign Doc to a lifetime contract rather than hire Kiffin.

For the record I think many of the most critical people on this board of Doc were very happy with the win tonight and were not pulling for Marshall to lose and they would be very happy if we win out and win the CUSA championship. I know I would be!

So my apologies for calling you a jerk and I’ll take my own advice and I’ll sit back, shut up and enjoy the win!

For me, it has always been, the end of the season to evaluate the team and coach in terms of failure or achievement.
Many fans of many programs do it on a game by game basis and even worse, play by play basis.
It happened while watching the game last night...people murmuring "Green sucks" and right as they did, perfect TD pass.
Its like checking your stocks daily, you'll go nuts if you do.

I didn't quit on MU and it worked out for me tonight...I guess I am smarter than you for the time being.

Intelligence is now measured by a fan of a team simply believing that their team will win? I’m impressed. You believe you are a true fan and didn’t quit on your favorite team. We have a genius over here!! Anyone who backed Marshall to win last night and didn’t quit on them stand up with us and together we will create a fan base so intelligent that some may confuse it for being just a normal fan base! Oh and before you go on about how you’re more of a fan than the people who doubted or quit on the team, just don’t. You backed your team to win and they did. Congratulations. You are herdnation’s fan of the week. Why would you waste your time going after people who you believe aren’t true fans? Come on, you’re a smart guy. Why waste your time on them when you could just be enjoying the win? Also, I don’t know about you, but I believe this team is going to win the remainder of the games on the schedule this season which would make me borderline Einstein, no? Between both of us, I’m not sure the world is ready for this much intelligence.

Your ally and fellow genius,

WyomingHerdFan

I'm happy MU got the win and still has a chance in the conference. This team still has a lot of problems and issues though. Also, We're getting too excited about a last minute win over FAU. That's telling in itself.

Green had a few good passes. I will disagree it was even a decent game. Our pass defense is atrocious. The play calling is still suspect. The coaches still aren't using Gaines enough. Thankfully Knox, the O-line and D-line stepped up last night.

The WKU game is now the next pivotal moment in the season. A similar effort and gameplan may not be enough.

In the movie “The Bourne Legacy”, While Arron Cross is upstairs the gal with him is in the alley. She sees cops and scream Arron Runnnnn. Someone needs to holler that for IG at times.

Intelligence is now measured by a fan of a team simply believing that their team will win? I’m impressed. You believe you are a true fan and didn’t quit on your favorite team. We have a genius over here!! Anyone who backed Marshall to win last night and didn’t quit on them stand up with us and together we will create a fan base so intelligent that some may confuse it for being just a normal fan base! Oh and before you go on about how you’re more of a fan than the people who doubted or quit on the team, just don’t. You backed your team to win and they did. Congratulations. You are herdnation’s fan of the week. Why would you waste your time going after people who you believe aren’t true fans? Come on, you’re a smart guy. Why waste your time on them when you could just be enjoying the win? Also, I don’t know about you, but I believe this team is going to win the remainder of the games on the schedule this season which would make me borderline Einstein, no? Between both of us, I’m not sure the world is ready for this much intelligence.

Your ally and fellow genius,

WyomingHerdFan

You must be new here.
Ah you've existed since today.

I'm happy MU got the win and still has a chance in the conference. This team still has a lot of problems and issues though. Also, We're getting too excited about a last minute win over FAU. That's telling in itself.

Green had a few good passes. I will disagree it was even a decent game. Our pass defense is atrocious. The play calling is still suspect. The coaches still aren't using Gaines enough. Thankfully Knox, the O-line and D-line stepped up last night.

The WKU game is now the next pivotal moment in the season. A similar effort and gameplan may not be enough.

Fair assessment and I agree MU isn't nearly what it should be.
WKU is interesting...on one hand, they beat a very good Army team.
On the other they lost to an FCS school for the second straight year at home.
Their defense is very key to their success because they don't light up the scoreboard.

It'll be interesting to see what happens Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT