ADVERTISEMENT

Henceforth. . .

Most sane person on the board is laughable
atg-studiocapa.gif

You're a lying idiot.

If you’re the most sane person on the board, answer just one question.

Does Joe Biden show signs of dementia or some other form of cognitive decline?

Bump

Just in case anybody forgot about that time greed shriveled up like a slug doused in salt
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

If you’re the most sane person on the board, answer just one question.

Does Joe Biden show signs of dementia or some other form of cognitive decline?
What definition are you using for:

dementia

cognitive decline

I'll try to answer the question after I get your definition IF you agree to answer honestly a question I have for you.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

Let it be written in the Pullman Constitution that henceforth, Greed is a 3-legged chicken.

He should be dragged out to the Pullman Square to be flogged for betrayal to his country.

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88

You add nothing to the board. You just rebleat the same, tiring, nonsense. You have zero debating skills, which is why you rebleat your broken record responses. I'm starting to agree with what has been mentioned on here before. Just everyone put you on ignore. I've never put anyone on ignore, but I'v never witnessed a bigger dumbass or more annoying person than you.

You add nothing to the board. You just rebleat the same, tiring, nonsense. You have zero debating skills, which is why you rebleat your broken record responses. I'm starting to agree with what has been mentioned on here before. Just everyone put you on ignore. I've never put anyone on ignore, but I'v never witnessed a bigger dumbass or more annoying person than you.
Which is exactly why you should just put his ignorant ass on ignore

Reactions: 30CAT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT