ADVERTISEMENT

Herd MBB: SI 11 Cinderellas

Sean Hammond

Gold Buffalo
Feb 13, 2016
Pretty much a worthless write-up since they just list 11 teams with a brief snippet of each. But still pretty cool to be getting some preseason publicity.

https://www.si.com/college-basketba...-teams-march-madness-harvard-buffalo-marshall

Interesting notes:
-WKU is also mentioned. They're going to be more talented than they were last season, but will rely on freshmen to get the job done. We'll see how that works.

-Lipscomb & Wofford are also mentioned. I only list them because I remember when some of our recruits (West & George come to mind) had offers from those schools and people laughed at our recruiting. There's some good basketball played by some obscure teams. We've been recruiting decent individual talent who's skill set can be propped up by our style of play to make them good players. Not good individual talent.

Reactions: HerdFan1971
-Lipscomb & Wofford are also mentioned. I only list them because I remember when some of our recruits (West & George come to mind) had offers from those schools and people laughed at our recruiting. There's some good basketball played by some obscure teams. We've been recruiting decent individual talent who's skill set can be propped up by our style of play to make them good players. Not good individual talent.

Jannson had an offer from Wofford as well. He didnt want to be a "Terrier" Not too intimidating, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT