ADVERTISEMENT

Herd To Host MTE

Herdmeister

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 18, 2006
Though not confirmed by Marshall I saw a tweet last night from Coppin State basketball that they would be playing in Huntington in an MTE vs Marshall on November 25th and Tennessee State on Thanksgiving Day the 26th.
I am guessing that William and Mary will be the other team. If so we would be playing them on Thanksgiving.
My reason for assuming it is W&M is that they were the other team that was to be in the exempt classic this year with Marshall, Xavier, Coppin and Tennessee State.
So, we can have some Herd hoops with our turkey

No, the schedule is completed but not released.
I do have a correct and addition to make to the above post.
The MTE schedule will be:

Wed Nov 25. Marshall vs Coppin State
Thurs Nov 26 (Thanksgiving) Coppin State vs Tennessee State
Friday Nov 27 Marshall vs Tennessee State

William and Mary is NOT in the event

An addition to the schedule is UNC-Ashville will be in Huntington in late December. I do not have the date

An addition to the schedule is UNC-Ashville will be in Huntington in late December. I do not have the date
That’s good. UNC Asheville has former Tolsia HS standout player Coty Jude. Gives the young man a chance to play in front of the home folks.

Any updates on the hoops team? How are the freshman looking?

Fans will be allowed, not sure percentage of capacity. Hartly Room will not be used and concession stands will see some changes.

This year's team has the potential to be very good. The depth provided by the two frosh gives me confidence that we can stay in games against any level of competition. If Kinsey excels, we could be a top 25 team by year's end. Lots of senior experience to help the young guys adapt to college ball. Danny has to be excited about this group.

This year's team has the potential to be very good. The depth provided by the two frosh gives me confidence that we can stay in games against any level of competition. If Kinsey excels, we could be a top 25 team by year's end. Lots of senior experience to help the young guys adapt to college ball. Danny has to be excited about this group.
He is more excited now than he has been at the start of any season that he's been here. Then keep in mind, the entire team could return next year if they choose to stay

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT