ADVERTISEMENT

Herdman like gripe: T-Shirts

GK4Herd

Aug 5, 2001
Ok...I'm not saying I'm proud of complaining about such a trivial matter, but where the h*** did regular old cotton t-shirts go? Every single place I've looked it's the same thing...clingy, paper thin material that is like a billboard advertising across your chest with iron on patches that stick to you when it's over 80 degrees out. All I want is a cotton t-shirt, not the dry fit stuff, that has a small logo that isn't cross-stitched into the fabric or covers your entire body with a patch that melts in the sun and sticks to you when it's hot.

Of course they don't exist as far as I know...because I've looked everywhere.

*sigh*

Sorry.

My wife found some of those type shirts you are looking for at one of the young hip places: American Eagle. Pretty dang nice cotton t-shirts with just a really small Eagle on it. Just make sure you don't get them too tight like the young bucks wear and don't get the ones with the real small sleeves that are skin tight.

The American Eagles are about the best you are going to do these days. Or the best I have found. I don't shop for clothes so I leave it up to her. That being said most everything is under armour type stuff or Dri Fit stuff. You can actually get some Nikes that are dri fit and they just have the small swoosh on them and they can almost pass as a t-shirt.

This post was edited on 3/31 9:40 PM by i am herdman

Not kidding here...Finish Line normally has a good selection of plain cotton tees. White, gray, black, blue, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT