ADVERTISEMENT

Herdman

violation of forum policy
But as The Architect, I get away with it. Not only that, but I flaunt it and do it right after your colleague gets suspended for the same.

Different rules for different people. That’s the Democrat way. Keep wishing you could be like us.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
But as The Architect, I get away with it. Not only that, but I flaunt it and do it right after your colleague gets suspended for the same.

Different rules for different people. That’s the Democrat way. Keep wishing you could be like us.
No thanks. I still have a brain and man card.

Perhaps before I answer, rifle can provide the answer to this acronym:

Rufus inserted fiber lightly energized. Surely, undefined coherent kinetics. Duck instead, catch kittens.

Rifle, suck dick. Sounds like you are telling me to do that instead of stating that I do that, which is homo.

Now, your turn. How does it make you feel that you get suspended, yet I flaunt it right after on the paid board without a word said about it?

Perhaps before I answer, rifle can provide the answer to this acronym:

Rufus inserted fiber lightly energized. Surely, undefined coherent kinetics. Duck instead, catch kittens.
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT