ADVERTISEMENT

Herd's Gerad Parker

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
He did coach under Doc for a year and now WV hires him as their new OC.Did we miss something? He also played football at KY with WV'S head coach. Feel bad for Perkin's because I know Aaron would have been singing Parker's praises had he been hired to be the OC for Marshall. Now he has to convince himself that WV hired a OC that is not worth a plug nickle. I believe he sure made a huge leap. I have watched him his whole life. He is a winner. He like other law co coaches will out work most coaches. Gerad is a very smart man.The honors he won at UK were with his grades and He won best practice player or a hustle award. Surprised rifle has not added anything other than his only take when Gerad and his wife and parents went to a going away party for him at Purdue and he got a DUI. Instead of going to Cincinnati over that,, Duke snatched him up. Then Penn State tried for a second time to hire Gerad and he took the job at Penn State. Penn State learned Parker quit drnking and he never had a drinking problem any way. I was very surprised WV hired him until I heard WV'S coach just heap praises on Gerad. He had hundreds of coaches to pick from. It will be interesting to see if WV'S coach calls the plays again this year. My cousin says he always calls his team's plays. Bet he turns Gerad lose

Last edited:
Was Rifle one of those coaches or is he still blackballed according to Banker?

Rifle went to school here. He played on the baseball team and walked on to the football. Team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT