ADVERTISEMENT

Here is the problem I see with the women accusers and all that.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Some of it is real and terrible actions. Ok, we get that.

But, some women want it both ways. Look at the way the dress. Short skirts. Yoga pants riding up in their stuff. Low cut tops. All that kind of thing. OMG that guy is staring. Well no shit. You are wearing Yoga pants with a Bowinkle sized moose knuckle and a sports sporting your high beams.

Then, you have the ones at the office. They get into all the dirty talk and jokes. Carrying on. Hell, we had one that talked about her favorite vibrator at work. Damn guys standing around foaming at the mouth.

Look at the dance teams during a college football game or pro game. Looks like they used a paint roller to put their costume on.

Go to the beach. Hell, they have these damn sex toy parties now. Get the fee butt plug with the double ended 20" King Dong.

So what it is it ladies? You want respect? Or do you want to dress that way and carry on?

No, moron. It doesn't matter if the woman walks around naked with a bullseye painted on her crotch, you don't abuse them. It's that simple.

Reactions: Dre621
No, moron. It doesn't matter if the woman walks around naked with a bullseye painted on her crotch, you don't abuse them. It's that simple.
I didn't say abuse now did I? I said they dress and act like that and then they get upset when people eyeball them or treat them as sex objects. Or, can't take them seriously.

Everyone here knows what you were saying. The women are asking for it, amirite? Why yes, I am.

Everyone here knows what you were saying. The women are asking for it, amirite? Why yes, I am.
No, never that. What I am saying is they dress like that and then get mad when they are viewed as sex objects.

Can we at least agree that this is a non-partisan or non-political issue and neither side is free of guilt? I hate the 'gotcha' mentality of this coming from both sides.

And yes, women who come to a hotel room to meet a guy, let him have sex with her without saying anything, only to come back years later and say she was raped is wrong too.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Can we at least agree that this is a non-partisan or non-political issue and neither side is free of guilt? I hate the 'gotcha' mentality of this coming from both sides.

I agree, but I will save extra scorn, and a smirk, for the ones that wrap themselves in The Bible and God and then it turns out they are sick fvcks. That kind of hypocrisy really pisses me off, and they deserve an extra kick in the ass. No one said Christians were perfect, so don't act all perfect when you damn well know you are a dog.

I agree, but I will save extra scorn, and a smirk, for the ones that wrap themselves in The Bible and God and then it turns out they are sick fvcks. That kind of hypocrisy really pisses me off, and they deserve an extra kick in the ass. No one said Christians were perfect, so don't act all perfect when you damn well know you are a dog.

Save a little extra scorn for the 'Women's Rights" folks on the left then too. See what I mean?

Very-New-Design-cotton-sports-yoga-pants-women-running-white-Heart-boots-stitching-tight-fitting-pant.jpg

Don't stare at me when I workout, you creeps.

Reactions: WV-FAN
I was in Morgantown this week for a couple days for work. Apparently one of the newer trends is yoga pants that expose half of each leg, kind of like a hybrid yoga pant/panty hose, but more see-through.

I was in Morgantown this week for a couple days for work. Apparently one of the newer trends is yoga pants that expose half of each leg, kind of like a hybrid yoga pant/panty hose, but more see-through.

But women don't want to be viewed as sex objects

Well...Ellen...but... women's rights movement has been a battle cry of the left, both men and women, for years.

I'd say it's been an issue for anyone concerned with rights, period. Anyway, I took your original post to mean politicians caught acting like dogs, and that's always been both sides.

Reactions: big_country90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT