ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go...Trump floats election delay

Reactions: herd66
Yehhh we can't go vote in person because of the fear mongering.

Mail in voting is uncalled for. Get you ass out and vote. They can do it with early voting. Certain days of the week.

It doesn't have to even close schools like it does in WV which was always bizarre and backward ass.
*backassward

I will be voting in person, Lord Willing and the Creek Don't Rise. It is my obligation and duty to do so.

Reactions: herd66
No problem.

that's the nicest thing you have ever said on here. I knew those fresh depends would make you more civil. you are welcome. change them regularly. you won't be such a rude, miserable old fool.

that's the nicest thing you have ever said on here. I knew those fresh depends would make you more civil. you are welcome. change them regularly. you won't be such a rude, miserable old fool.

Here's your "you're an idiot" award. You've earned it.

Christ...of course Trump can’t delay election. That’s the point of my post to begin with. I actually provided a link for a friend of mine today showing that Trump can’t delay an election, also stating that his term ends in January with or without an election or not. That’s absolutely a pathetic “gotcha” attempt.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

Reactions: ThunderCat98
GK got all mad at Trump over that Paris Global Warming treaty even though it was a terrible deal for the USA. Ever since Trump cancelled that deal, GK has been upset.

And you're running around like a chicken with it's head cut off ever since your orange jesus has lost his luster with the American people.

Hey drive by...quote the part I got civics wrong? What part of “Trump floats election delay” and “citing voter fraud and safety” ...my only statements in this thread...shows my lack of understanding?

Hi GK.

Just wanted to check in to see if keep actually backed up what he said or just ran.

Reactions: Chevy1 and GK4Herd

Try using a gif or meme that's actually relevant. You keep using the meme I used appropriately, but doesn't apply here or anywhere else you've tried using it.

At this point, you look like a retarded little baby, throwing your typical liberal-raged tantrums.

200.gif

Try using a gif or meme that's actually relevant. You keep using the meme I used appropriately, but doesn't apply here or anywhere else you've tried using it.

At this point, you look like a retarded little baby, throwing your typical liberal-raged tantrums.

200.gif

One of your many mistakes is thinking I'm here for your entertainment, idiot. Secondly, if I want to lower the quality of my posts you'll be the first moron I contact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT