ADVERTISEMENT

Herman Cain dies of Covid-19

goherd73

Gold Buffalo
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2007
Herman Cain, a former presidential hopeful who was once considered by President Donald Trump for the Federal Reserve, has died after being hospitalized with the coronavirus. He was 74......

Less than two weeks before receiving his diagnosis, Cain had attended Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the marquee event for the president’s self-proclaimed reelection campaign kickoff.

Cain, a vocal supporter of Trump, tweeted a photograph of himself at the rally surrounded by other attendees, none of whom appeared to be wearing masks or other protective gear.

The Trump campaign said that all attendees at the event had their temperatures checked upon entry, and that masks and hand sanitizer were handed out but not required to use.

The campaign revealed before the event that six members of the team involved in the rally preparations had tested positive for the virus and had been quarantined.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/for...-cain-dies-after-battle-with-coronavirus.html

Last edited:
How in the wide world of sports would the media know that he got China Virus from the rally. The fear mongering and insinuations from the media are ludicrous and out of control. There is no way of knowing that.

Reactions: 19MU88
How in the wide world of sports would the media know that he got China Virus from the rally. The fear mongering and insinuations from the media are ludicrous and out of control. There is no way of knowing that.
Don't believe the article stated he contracted the disease from the rally.... Merely stated he attended the rally and was diagnosed afterward:

"Less than two weeks before receiving his diagnosis, Cain had attended Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma"

Don't believe the article stated he contracted the disease from the rally.... Merely stated he attended the rally and was diagnosed afterward:

"Less than two weeks before receiving his diagnosis, Cain had attended Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma"

So, why bring it up? Helllooo

The clear implication from the article, and the intent of its writer, was to infer that Cain contracted the virus at the rally, somehow implicating Trump in his death. If you can't see that or disagree, then you are ignorant and/or lying to yourself.

Reactions: big_country90
The clear implication from the article, and the intent of its writer, was to infer that Cain contracted the virus at the rally, somehow implicating Trump in his death. If you can't see that or disagree, then you are ignorant and/or lying to yourself.

....or that wearing a mask might have prevented his death. If you can't see that you are ignorant and/or lying to yourself.

Reactions: Chevy1
Don't disagree....it was definitely inferred...but the article didn't make that claim....and to say it did, when it clearly did not, would be incorrect.

Now, is that information newsworthy? You bet your ass it's newsworthy.

So, why bring it up? Helllooo

I haven't read the article, but it is entirely reasonable and logical to bring it up. Attending a large rally (or at least one that Humpty insisted would be large) is a huge risk regarding a pandemic. The fact that Cain went to it and caught the 'Rona soon after is entirely reasonable to discuss.

I'm sure his having Stage 4 cancer had nothing to do with his death.

His Stage IV colon cancer which had spread to his liver was in 2006. That was 14 years ago. I’m having trouble finding that he was presently fighting cancer. Not doubting it, but google hasn’t provided anything. Can you help me find where he was fighting cancer presently? Thanks in advance.

His Stage IV colon cancer which had spread to his liver was in 2006. That was 14 years ago. I’m having trouble finding that he was presently fighting cancer. Not doubting it, but google hasn’t provided anything. Can you help me find where he was fighting cancer presently? Thanks in advance.
Hmmmm

Anybody that thinks that a cloth mask or a wash rag with rubber bands over his face would have prevented him getting this is lives in fantasy land and would buy a load of bull shit with their paycheck thinking they got a gold bar.

Now if you wanted to say he at his age he might wanted to stay at home then you might have a point. But, at least he didn't die a numb minded sheep and pawn like some people. He died living life.

The left wing press and left wing fear mongers and pussy minded sheep have politicized his death.

Anybody that thinks that a cloth mask or a wash rag with rubber bands over his face would have prevented him getting this is lives in fantasy land.

I agree. Mr Cain didn't get Covid because he failed to wear a mask. He got Covid because he interacted with somebody who was positive and THEY didn't wear a mask and failed to keep a proper distance.

I think at least 6 Trump advance team members were positive plus several secret service agents at Tulsa were positive.

It's sad that Mr Cain and a good number of 150,000 Americans probably died alone except for Dr's and Nurses, covered head to toe. No family member to hold their hand or say goodbye face to face. That's a sad part of this.

I agree. Mr Cain didn't get Covid because he failed to wear a mask. He got Covid because he interacted with somebody who was positive and THEY didn't wear a mask and failed to keep a proper distance.

I think at least 6 Trump advance team members were positive plus several secret service agents at Tulsa were positive.

It's sad that Mr Cain and a good number of 150,000 Americans probably died alone except for Dr's and Nurses, covered head to toe. No family member to hold their hand or say goodbye face to face. That's a sad part of this.
Now, how would you the person he came in contact with didnt have a mask on?

You have no.way of knowing that at all. Complete fabrication !

Just like the media.

Unbelievable. Leftwing nuts making fun of a successful black man's death, while simultaneously hailing a felon named George as some sort of hero.

Some of you are over the top, genuinely insane nutcases.

And. . .

All of this because you were with her, and she lost.

It baffles me how the left can’t celebrate successful black men/women that don’t fall into line. To me no matter what their politics they should be celebrated as an example

Reactions: raleighherdfan
It baffles me how the left can’t celebrate successful black men/women that don’t fall into line. To me no matter what their politics they should be celebrated as an example
The left is just using them for their own gain. They dont care about them. When they dont fit the narrative they shun them.

The writer provided factual information and allows the reader to draw their own conclusions. That is very good journalism.

Reactions: Chevy1

Successful (conservative) blacks blow up the left's victim narrative, which teaches that blacks/minorities aren't capable of achieving success unless a white liberal allows them to do so.

The writer provided factual information and allows the reader to draw their own conclusions. That is very good journalism.

giphy.gif

It is the essence of good journalism. Report the facts and allow the reader to make their conclusions. As mentioned, the "fact" Cain attended Trump's Tulsa rally before being diagnosed is a relevant "fact" to the report.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT